{CHAPTER 8: BE MINE TAEHYUNG}

Start from the beginning

They ordered and were waiting for the burger when Taehyung got a call.

"Kook - I need to pick this up " Brunette said and walked out to take the call.

Jungkook nodded . He also wanted a minute to calm his shits .

On the phone call :

"I'm back Tae~ when are you meeting me huh?"

"Thank God you are back , I'll come to your house tomorrow. And if you haven't bought my mochi from busan .. I swear you will be dead ." Taehyung said.

" * chuckle* of course how could I forget when I have such an angry best friend who threatens me every now and then . "

" You better not "

" Ok then bye ! Someone is waiting for me " Taehyung sounded giddy.

" Ya! Ya! Hold up - don't tell me you already got a boyfriend! " Suho teased.

" Many things happened this past week...."

"Ya ! How could you not tell me Taehyung!" Suho sounded hurt .

" Ya ! Stop your act ! And better be up tomorrow "

" Fine . I'll be waiting for the tea to spill " Suho quirked.

Taehyung ended the call and walked back inside and saw Jungkook already bought the order. They started eating in silence with less talk and Ravenhead's flirty comments , which doesn't go unnoticed by brunette.

After taking a parcel of the same order Taehyung and Jungkook walked out.

"You know Jungkook I m-met one of your - um- girlfriend maybe ? She straight away told me that - you know.. -you are an a$$hOle .. -I swear SHE told me that ." Taehyung said hesitatingly seeing the Ravenhead's reaction.

"I'm not denying that - I'm an
a$$hole . Even ,you told me that "

"No- it was the past ! You're not wholly a$$ - you're good too! You are A$$GOOD ! " Taehyung said, thinking what he just uttered .

Ravenhead laughed " what ! *Laugh* Do you perhaps mean that my Ass is good ? "

" N-no . I- didn't. Mean that " Brunette bit his lips , squeezing his eyes shut in embarrassment.

" You are getting quite pervert too. Petal ~" Jungkook Chuckled.

Taehyung ignored his comment and pointed towards the popsicle cart across the road .
" Can we go eat that ? "

Jungkook nodded and said . "Wait here ."
He ran towards the cart across the road.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook from afar smiling . He was in his thoughts when he heard a loud thud noise behind him .

Behind him was the staircase of the apartment. He heard shouting and screaming , like someone was fighting . He followed the noise and reached the first floor of the apartment.

He saw a man Kicking an aged man on the floor , the man on the floor was quite hurt

He saw a man Kicking an aged man on the floor , the man on the floor was quite hurt .
And the young man was shouting furiosly.

"HOW F-CKING DARE YOU TO TOUCH HER !! YOU MOLESTER !" The man was continuously hitting him.

Taehyung saw a girl sitting behind that man crying, her head was bleeding, he now understood the situation. He dialed 911 and called the ambulance.

There was so much blood , his vision blurred with his own tears . His breathing hitched , his body started feeling numb. The subway parcel bag was long gone on the floor ."No - no not now " he mumbled taking heavy breaths thinking that he is having seizures back.

"TAEHYUNG!!"

He turned around and saw Jungkook running towards him calling his name .

"Kook- h-help them - she's bleeding .. there's b-blood ." Taehyung uttered .

Jungkook saw the scene and ran to hold up the guy ." Hey ! Calm- down . He's already unconscious. "

" NO LEAVE ME !! I'LL KILL THIS BAST@RD !! HE TOUCHED MY SISTER " The man struggled out of Jungkook's grip.

" You're gonna kill him . Stop ! Police are already here . " Jungkook tried to convince him.

After some minutes they heard loud 🚨 sirens .

" Calm down ! The ambulance is here ." Jungkook said .

Soon the ambulance took her to the hospital. And the police arrested the aged man . They asked a few questions from Taehyung who witnessed the fight.
_________

Jungkook rubbed his shoulders." Are you okay now ?"

Taehyung nodded "I'm sorry .I couldn't help ."

"No - you called the ambulance on time. You saved her . " Jungkook said .

" I thought you left , and then I heard shouts so I ran upstairs .. I'm relieved that you are not hurt . " Ravenhead said hugging Taehyung.

 " Ravenhead said hugging Taehyung

" Kook "

" Hmm "

" Is there something in your pocket?"

"What ?"

" Something is poking my waist. Can you loose up the hug a little bit "

Jungkook pulled back suddenly." Oh yes actually I wanted to say something "

Brunette blinked , waiting for ravenhead's 'something' .

Jungkook took a box out of his pocket and knelt on the ground.

"Be mine Taehyung. "

.
.
.
.
_____
TBC
.
.
.

××××××××××××××
Ignore grammatical errors<3
Sorry for the late update<3
Happy reading hour<3
maknae_ffics_