Chapter Five

We made our way to Hagrids hut just in time to follow him to the dark forest for our class. " Where the hell were you three?" Draco asked, Lorenzo standing beside him with Pansy. " We were having a quick word with Freya." Mattheo smirked. " Oh yeah? And what was the word?" Lorenzo asked." To be with us, " Theo smirked as we made it to the spot for class. Mattheo grabbed my waist and pushed me against a tree, smirking down at me before devouring my mouth, his large hand gripping the back of my thigh. " And she agreed?" Lorenzo asked in disbelief." She sure did.".

" Disgusting." we all turned our heads to the golden trio as they glared at us in disgust. " Want to say that again, Weasley?" Draco spat." It's disgusting. You're sixteen and you're fucking each other? It's disgusting.". Theo and Mattheo stepped forward to fight Weasley, but I stood in front of them. " Don't let this red-headed that ruin this for us. It's our first day being together as a trouple. He wouldn't understand because no one on this earth would ever want to fuck a ginger cunt like him." I spat.

" He's standing up for you, Freya, or do you like being passed around the dogs like a chew toy?" Harry spat at me, stepping forward. " I like it, means I'm wanted and loved, and I could think of no one better to love me than my two favourite boys.". " More like they want to fuck you" Harry laughed " But I bet I could find a list of people who would love to give you a quick fuck and leave you like the trash you are Freya.".

I took in a deep breath as I tightened my jaw. " Fucking Potter" Mattheo went to grab Harry but I stopped him " Don't Mattheo, I can deal with Potter myself and when I do. He'll wish Voldemort would have killed him like they did his pathetic slut of a mother.". I spat, pushing Mattheo back so we could stay at the back of the class. " I wish you'd let me kick his ass.". " Not in front of everyone, all these Gryffindor bastards would take his side. You can kick his ass later when classes are over.".

" This class is a joke. Wait until my father finds out Dumbledores got this oaf teaching classes.". Draco laughed with Crabb. " Shut up, Malfoy.". Harry spat, walking towards us. " Oooh," I smiled as Draco stalked towards Harry. Draco quickly threw his hand in the air. " Dementor! Dementor!" Everyone turned to look, and we all laughed. Throwing our hoods over our heads and ooohing at Potter and his friends, laughing when Granger pulled Harry back.

" Who knew you could be funny, Draco?" I smiled as he gave me a look. " Why is Potter always chosen for everything it's ridiculous.". Lorenzo groaned " Cause he's a bitch.". " He's the chosen one guys, that means he's always gonna want everyone on their knees for him.". Crabb mocked in a girly voice.

Theo rolled his eyes as Harry took off on Buckbeak. " Now we wait for his glorious return.". " So Freya, you thinking of adding a third guy to your thing?" Crabb asked, making everyone turn to him with a glare. " What the hell is wrong with you?" Draco sighed, pushing Crabb away.

Harry finally landed back down as everyone cheered for him like a bunch of losers. " Anyone could ride that disgusting thing.". Draco spat, " You think so?" I asked." Of course, it's easy. " " Then go do it.". Theo smirked as Draco pushed everyone out of his way. " See, you're not dangerous at all, are you?" Draco asked as he stormed over to Buckbeak. The bird quickly got up on its back legs and came down hard on Draco, sending him to the floor.

" Draco!" I yelled out as Hagrid sent Buckbeak away. " Hagrid, he has to be taken to the hospital," Hermione yelled. " I'm the teacher, I'll do it. Class dismissed.". " Fucking idiot" Mattheo groaned as he grabbed his bag and left with us following.

After classes, we had a free period before dinner, so we all went to the great hall to do our homework when we spotted Pansy and Draco sitting at the table. " Does it hurt terribly Draco?" Pansy asked, worried. "Yeah, Madam Pomfrey said I'm lucky to have my arm. Another minute or two, and I could have lost it.". " And it would have been your fault, Malfoy." Lorenzo spat as he sat down." How? You saw how that beast attacked me.". " I saw a stupid blonde guy charge up to a wild animal.". I smiled, sitting down, Theo and Mattheo beside me.

" He's been spotted! He's been spotted!!" Semus yelled as he threw a newspaper on the Gryffindor table. " Who has?". " Sirius Black!.". My eyes widened as I turned to their table. " Dufftown, that's not far from here.". " Are you okay, bella?" Theo asked." Yeah, I'm okay.". I smiled. " He isn't here for me, Teddy.". " Ugh, stop with the nicknames they make me sick." Draco spat

" Aw, I'm sorry. Did you want me to baby you like Pansy?" I asked, making Draco roll his eyes." That's what I thought you fake blonde.". " I'm a real blonde, you idiot." .  " The same way the bird almost taking off your arm was real?" I asked." Piss off Black.". Draco yelled, making us all laugh as we toom our books out and started doing our homework.

After dinner was finished, Mattheo and Theo brought me back to their shared dorm, locking the door as they both stared down at me with smirks. " Stop staring at me like that.". " We're waiting.". " For what?" I asked." For you to take your clothes off.". " What?". " We told you we'd be celebrating tonight, so take off your clothes.". Theo smirked. " Don't be shy darling, you've been naked in front for me dozens of times.". " But I've never been naked in front of Theo, and now I have to be naked in front of the both of you.".

" I'll help her this once," Mattheo smirked, standing in front of me and pressing his lips against mine. Mattheo pulled my school jumper from my head and threw it to the floor, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it to the floor.

Mattheo turned us around, so my back was now to Theo. Mattheo reached his hands up my skirt and pulled it down my legs, exposing the thong I was wearing underneath. " A lace thong? Someone was expecting this.". Theo smirked once he noticed my bra matched my underwear.

Mattheo turned me around and showed me off to Theo. " Your turn.". Matty smirked as Theo came forward and connected our lips in desperation. Theo's large hands travelled down my body, feeling everything in its path before he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him. " Fuck Freya.". Theo mumbled, kissing my neck. " Theo," I moaned softly.

Mattheo unclipped my bra and pulled the lace from my body  and threw it to the floor. I let out a small moan as Mattheo ran his fingers along my thong before pulling the material down my legs. " You are gorgeous, Freya.". Theo smirked against my lips, pushing me down to sit on the bed. Theo and Mattheo stared down at me with smirks on their lips, " How should we do this, Theo?" Mattheo asked.

" I'll take her from behind if you want to be underneath her?" He smirked." Sounds good.". " Wait, how am I meant to fit both of you?" I asked, backing further away from them before Theo grabbed my legs and pulled me back, " Like a good girl.".

Mattheo lied flat on his back as Theo positioned me on top of him. " Don't worry, we'll stretch you out first.". I gripped Mattheo's arm as he shoved two of his fingers inside of me as Theo did as well. " How does that feel?". " Weird," I gasped, moaning as the pleasure began to wash over me. " Maybe she's ready for us.". Theo smirked as he leaned me forward slightly and pushed his cock inside of me.

My mouth was wide open at the strange sensation, " T-theo." ." Don't forget me.". " Fuck!" I cried as Mattheo pushed himself inside of me as well. " You ready, Theo?". " Absolutely.". Mattheo and Theo's thrusts were in sync. The pain slowly began to pleasure, making me a moaning mess as I hid my face in Mattheo's chest.

" Fuck you are so tight Freya.". " It's too much" I cried " You can do this baby.". Mattheo kissed my head. Skin slapping against skin and our groans filled the room. Theo sped up his thrusts as he was closing in on his climax. " Maybe I'm close.". " Me too," Matty groaned. " I'm going to explode if you keep going.". " F~uck" Mattheo cried out, cumming inside of me. " Fuck bella!" Theo yelled, cumming right after Mattheo.

Theo pulled out of me, making me completely collapse onto Mattheo. My breathing heavy and tear stains down my cheeks. " Relax, baby, you did such a good job.". Mattheo praised me, kissing my head gently. " I'll get a shower ready." Theo threw on his pants and left. " That was too much, I can't do that again.". " Was it painful?" Matty asked." Yes, I've never felt that before. I don't think I can take you both like that again.". " Hey, that's okay. We just tried the position. If its too much we'll find a different one.".