Chapter Four

The next morning, my new uniform arrived, and it fit perfectly, though Mattheo made me keep my old one for personal use.

I sat next to Theo at the dining table in the great hall and made up a plate. " Well, look who is finally decent.". He smiled. " I know, I can finally rejoin society, isn't it wonderful.". " I will say I'll miss seeing you so sexy amore.". Theo smirked, wrapping his arm around my neck. " Hands off Nott.". Mattheo spat, sitting opposite us. " Can't a guy have some fun with his friend?" Theo asked, annoyed. I looked at Mattheo, wondering if he was going to say anything about us dating, but he just rolled his eyes and went back to eating his breakfast.

" What's your first class?" I asked Theo," Acient Runes. " " Me too. " I smiled, turning to Mattheo." Matty, what about you?". " I have divination.". " Same as me," Pansy smiled. " We can be desk buddies," she smiled. " You want to be desk buddies, Theo?" ." Absolutely.". He smiled as the first bell rang. " I'll see you at care for magical creatures, Matty." I smiled, ruffling his hair as I walked past him and made my way to class with Theo.

" Why is Mattheo so pissed today? He's never had a problem with me being so close to you.". " I don't know, maybe he's in a bad mood.". I shrugged, I'm guessing Mattheo didn't want to tell anyone that we were together, so I wasn't going to tell Theo and have a pissed Matty after me.

We sat in the back right of class, writing down notes as our professor wrote them on the board. I shivered as Theo's hands grazed my thigh. " What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper, Theo gave me a smirk, the tip of his fingers grazing against my underwear. " Theo, we are in class," I whispered, trying to hold back the moan. " I know you like it, bella. Spread your legs a bit more, and I'll make this boring class a lot more interesting.".

My legs parted slightly, and I held my breath as Theo shoved two of his long fingers inside of me. " Fuck amore, you feel so tight.". I held my hand over my mouth, keeping my eyes forward as I tried to pay attention to the class. " Look at me.". Theo said, turning my head to look at him. He pushed my hand away from my mouth and stared at my face as I was becoming a mess because of him.

" The look in your eyes is so sexy amore. You make me want to kiss you right now.". " Theo," I gasped slightly, feeling a knot build up. " Theo, please.". " I love it when you beg me cara mia.". He growled lowly " Beg for me to let you cum.". " Please Theo, please let me cum.". I held my mouth as Theo pumped his finger in and out of my faster, the wetness of my pussy making his fingers easily glide in and out of me before I came all over his fingers. " Good girl," Theo smirked before turning back to pay attention to class.

After class, we made our way to Hagrids hut for our next class, but before we met up with the others, I pulled Theo aside. " Theo, please don't tell anyone what happened in class today.". " Why not bella? Do you feel embarrassed?" He asked, leaning over my body as I had my back to a wall. " Of course I'm embarrassed. You fingered me in class, but that's not what this is about.". " Then what's wrong, amore?". Theo smirked down at me, making me melt under his gaze. " I don't know if Mattheo wants to tell anyone yet, but -" " You're his girlfriend.".

" Yeah? How did you know?". " He told me last night after your session.". " What? Matty told you, and you still fingered me?" ." Well, you knew, and you still let me finger you.". " Uh-I" " I know you like me, bella, so what if you like us both. I don't mind sharing you.". Theo smirked, leaning down to kiss me. " What the fuck Theo!?" Matty yelled, shoving Theo back away from me. " Mattheo!"

" What's wrong, Mattheo? Can't I have some fun?". " I told you she was my girlfriend, I thought you'd stop trying to get with her now.". " Of course not, I like Freya just as much as you, Mattheo. I don't see why we can't share her.". " Share her? Freya is a human being Theo.". " A human who didn't mind my fingers pleasuring her in class," he smirked. Mattheo turned to me with a glare. " You let Theo finger you?" " I-uh-I.". " Dont take it out on her Mattheo, it isn't her fault she wants us both.".

Mattheo pushed Theo back into an empty classroom, I quickly followed after them and shut the door as Mattheo and Theo started throwing punches at each other. " Stop it!" I yelled, getting in between the boys, my back pressed against Theo's chest as I faced Mattheo. " Stop it, please. I don't want anyone fighting over me.".

" You should have thought of that before letting me pleasure you amore.". Theo's voice whispered in my ear, making me shiver. " Look at her eyes Mattheo, look at how they wash over in lust for me, just as they do for you.". " I don't share," Mattheo growled. " I want to share," I spoke up, catching both boys by surprise. " I want both of you. You both make my heart race, and you both drive me crazy.".

" Are you going to make her beg?" Theo asked, getting a glare from Mattheo. Matty looked down at me before a smirk grew on his face. " Looks like our plan worked," he grinned as he turned to Theo. " What?" I asked, confused." The plan was always to share you amore. We just thought we'd get you to say it in private.". " Theo is my best friend, I'll gladly share you with him. Besides, what are friends for.". " You assholes!" I yelled, " Now now, is that anyway to speak to us bella. After all, we're the one who make you cum.".

" We're going to be late for class" " We can be late bella, but first we have a question.". " And that is?" I asked worried. " Will you be in a relationship with the two of us?" ." You both want to be with me? Like separately?". " No, a trouple," Mattheo smiled. " You and Theo will be dating too?" I asked, confused." Of course, we are bi, " Theo smiled." But we both desperately want you amore.". " So will you join us by being our girlfriend?". " Yes, I'd love to be with the both of you.". " Good girl, now let's go. We can celebrate later tonight.".