Monopoly

Just as y/n walks out of Hyunjins room she sees Chan stood outside smirking a little.
"How long where you um... there"
"Long enough to know you and hyunjin are getting along fine"
Chan says teasing y/n with a giggle.
"Hey! I'm only trying to get used to my new job!"
"I know I know I'm only teasing. I'm just glad you're even comfy with doing that you know. None of us really expected you too after earlier but you're already doing this kind of shit on the first day! Did you enjoy it? Or did you not like it."
Chan asks genuinely
"Actually I kind of liked it? Is it bad that I sort of want to do other things with other members now? I'm kind of nervous though too..."
"I mean I'm here if you ever want to try anything I could guide you if there's stuff you dont understand"
"Are you sure that's okay chan? Because I'd really like that.."
"Sure when do you wanna try stuff?"
"Now?"
Chan blushes slightly not expecting that
"Sure I mean you could come into my office I could lock the door"
"Okay"
Y/n says her heart racing with excitement as she follows the leader to his office.

They both enter and chan sits down on his office chair looking at y/n expectantly
"So, what do you wanna try?"
"It's awkward to say but... could I grind on you?"
Chan smirks a little
"Sure go ahead"
Y/n nervously straddles him, he smiles reassuringly. She begins rocking back and forth against him, acting as if she was humping a pillow or something.
"H-how's this?"
Chan lets out a soft sigh of pleasure as he begins getting hard under her,
"Good... keep going this feels nice."
Y/n grinds a little more deeply as she feels his cock now hard under her Spider-Man boxers, her clit rubs against his clothed tip making them both moan softly.
"Shoot... I'm getting close y/n... your really good at this"
"I-I think I'm close too... c-can we cum together?"
"Of course silly, fuck... I-I'm cumming y/n"
Y/n feels her body convulsing and grinding against him as they cum together, chan making a mess in his pants and groaning.
"Aish... i better go change... you did incredibly though! You sure you've never done this before?"
"I've... humped pillows a few types but never I real person."
"Oh well you're really good at it"
Chan smiles.

With that chan leaves his office and heads to his room to change, y/n walks into the main room and sits with Seungmin and Jeongin her face still blushing a little.
"Noona are you alright? You look like you have a fever!"
Jeongin says touching her forehead and Seungmin smirks
"It's obvious her an Chan fucked or something"
Seungmin says teasingly
"No we didn't!"
"Yeah yeah"
Jeongin blushes and looks away
"Did you really noona?"
"Well no we didn't but he just... explained some stuff to me"
"Did he teach you how to make him cum in his pants?"
Seungmin says as chan walks past into his office wearing new trousers.
"Shut up Seungmin"
Seungmin giggles and Jeongin just looks confused but a little jealous.
"Anyway noona... want to join our game? If you know how to play... we don't really know we've kind of just been sat here playing with the game money"
Jeongin admits.
Y/n giggles and begins explaining the game, both boys sit and listen
"You can upgrade the houses to hotels eventually but we'll get to that when we're there"
"Okay noona let's play!"
"I want to be to dog piece for obvious reasons"
Seungmin says searching through the small counters"
"I want to be the duck!"
Says Jeongin also searching, trying to push Seungmin hand out the way.
"Ugh wait your turn! I'm older!"
Says seungmin fighting off his hand
In the end everyone is happy with there piece
(y/n ended up choosing the cat 🐈‍⬛)

The game begins and everyone buys their streets, y/n being the first to get a full street (Bond, Oxford and Regent Street of course)
Seungmin buys Pail mail and Jeongin decides to buy Whitehall from Seungmin a street and Fleet Street.
"Jeongin! Why buy one of my streets! Can I buy it off you?"
Seungmin pleads
"No I want it!"
Jeongin replies
"Well I'm not giving you mine so you won't get a full street!"
"That isn't fair!"
"I bought it first!!"
They argue and y/n sits waiting for Jeongin to roll the dice.
"Um Jeongin... roll."
"Oh yeah"
He rolls a 2 and a 4 and he lands on Bond Street
"YES! Give me £320!"
(British monopoly money sorry)
"WHAT? How come you get money!?"
Seungmin questions annoyed
"I've explained this already! When you land on someone's street you gotta pay them"
"I don't have enough left to pay you!!!"
"What did you do with all your money?"
"I gave it to Jeongin for my street."
Y/n looks over and sees Jeongin counting all of seungmin money.
"Of for goodness sakes the street doesn't even cost that much he scammed you!"
"You what!?"
Seungmin says jumping on Jeongin and trying to wrestle the money off him, they tumble around fighting each other before 2 hands pull them apart, it's Minho. He looks and y/n and she looks away fast remembering what Jisung said.
"Who's this?"
Minho asks.
"It's y/n noona"
Jeongin says rubbing where seungmin grabbed his wrists.
"Why are you here?"
He asks directly to y/n
"Well I'm a maid here for everyone's needs so..."
"Oh well nice to meet you."
He says nicely shocking y/n before he walks off back into his room where y/n sees Jisung knee cross legged on his bed before the door closes.

"I thought Minho wouldn't want anything to do with me? I was told to avoid him."
Y/n says to Jeongin and Seungmin who have calmed down but are now packing away the board game.
"Let me guess, Jisung told you that?"
Seungmin says smirking at Jeongin
"Yes why?"
"Have you never read about 'minsung' online? These two are inseparable but always claim they aren't dating."
Seungmin explains
"It's cute really"
Jeongin chimes in
"Oh if I'm honest I didn't really know much about you guys before I was recommended this job. I listened to a few of your songs and I learned your names but that's it"
y/n says a little guilty
Seungmin giggles
"Well Minho and Jisung are pretty protective over each other so just be careful but they're both really kind"
"Thanks for explaining"

Y/n smiles and suddenly all the members fill the room surrounding the 3 of them
"What the? What's going on?"
Y/n questions
"Oh shoot sorry y/n I forgot to say there's a meeting today"
Chan says kindly
"Oh alright should I stay or go busy myself cleaning or something..."
Y/n moved to get up but Jisung of all people gently grabs her and sits her back down
"Stay"
"Oh... alright then..."
Y/n says blushing a little and Minho gives her a glance.
"So this meeting is about..."
Chan begins the meeting

(NOTES! Just wanna say I don't want to write Jeongin all young but I still wanna make him cute and obviously the youngest. I hate when people write him like a child this man is literally 22 or something so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ there will probably be smut with him later on 🥳)