First introductions

Y/n looks up at the boys frightened
"what is it wearing?" Seungmin laughs
"Don't call her 'it'!" Felix says
"I don't know but it's hot" Jisung says climbing towards her
"She has such a drawable face... I'm gonna sketch her later" hyunjin says sweetly reaching to touch y/n's face causing ber to flinch a little.
"Oh she's got thick thighs..." says jisung lifting her dress slightly to touch them, y/n takes a deep breath and shuts her eyes knowing she has to get used to being touched like this but she can't help afew tears of fear trickling down her cheek.
"Jisung hands of." felix says sternly as he holds her hand helping her up.
"Are you okay you look terrified you poor thing, what's the matter?" Felix says sweetly.
"I-im sorry i... they didn't tell me what I was signing up f-for... they wouldent let me quit... i-ive never... done this before... I thought this was just a maid job... I'm a little scared..." y/n says trying not to cry which was clear in her voice.
"Hey its okay..." felix whines a tear with the back of his finger.
"Why don't we all introduce ourse-"
Bangchan walks out of his office cutting him off "is the maid here- what did you do to her you animals she looks terrified" Banhchan runs over and places a hand on her shoulder.
Felix explains.
"I'm sorry... we all promise to be gentle and never do anything you dont want to... right guys?" Chan asks sternly
A chorus of reluctant yeses fill the air.
"Ofcourse" says jeongin
"
Whatever" says seungmim
She smiles at hyunjin and he and he blushes a little.

Getting to know the members

"Well I guess we better get to know eachother right?" Says felix
"Yes for sure... let's start with you, what's your name again?" Bangchan says with soft eyes making her feel comfortable.
"My name is y/n" she says with a smile.
"And how old are you y/n?" Bangchan smiles back.
"I'm 22"
"What month! What month!" Jeongin, Felix Seungmin and Han all start yelling.
Y/n giggles "October"
Jeongin smiles and blushes "your my noona"
"Haha I'm older" says seungmin.
"Oh are you all 22 aswell?" Says y/n curiously
"Changbin and Leeknow are 24, I'm 25, and Hyunjin is 23" Chan smiles.
"Oh chan is the oldest!" Y/n says and the members all giggle, especially Seungmin which confuses y/n.
"Noona why are you wearing that?" Says Jeongin in a quiet voice.
"They forced me to wear it" y/n sighs.
"That won't do... come on you can change into some of Changbins clothes" Changbin looks up suddenly
"Why my clothes" He says in a whiny put on baby voice.
"Because youve got the biggest chest so your clothes will be comfy on y/n"
Bangchan giggles
"Come on y/n let's go get you changed" she takes his hand and follows him into changbins part of the dorm.
"Okay Changbin pick a hoodie for her"
Changbin takes out a big hoodie

"Okay y/n would you like us to leave so you have privacy?" Says Chan"No I don't mind, I need to get used to you guys seeing my body" "Alright in that case can i help you take of the dress? It looks awfully tight, almost like a corset" y/n nods and...

"No I don't mind, I need to get used to you guys seeing my body"
"Alright in that case can i help you take of the dress? It looks awfully tight, almost like a corset"
y/n nods and bangchan walks Iver and gently slips of the dress revealing y/n's naked body, changbin looks away respectfully.
"They didn't give you underwhere?" Chan says only looking at her face as he slides the hoodie over her head.
"No they didn't give me any..."
"Changbin would you also lend her a pair of boxers?" Changbin blushes a little "yeah ofcourse hold on"
Y/n spots some spiderman boxers and gets exited "binnie can I wear those ones"
"Huh? oh yeah If you'd like, also thanks for the cute nikname" he chuckles

""Changbin would you also lend her a pair of boxers?" Changbin blushes a little "yeah ofcourse hold on" Y/n spots some spiderman boxers and gets exited "binnie can I wear those ones""Huh? oh yeah If you'd like, also thanks for the cute nikname" he...

"Thank you guys your being so nice to me" y/n says smiling
"Ofcourse, you're apart of the Stray kids family now" Bangchan says rubbing her head.

They all go back through to the others.
"Noona!" Jeongin hugs her exitedly.
Y/n thinks about how she could easily get used to being around them.

(OKAY I CANT WRITE ANYMORE SINCE IM GOING OUT SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT FROM HERE ITS ONLY GONNA GET MORE FRISKY, also I'm thinking of switching to first person like "he touches my hair softly" instead of "he touches y/n's hair softly" Because I keep accidentally doing it and it's annoying me)