☆chapter 5☆

Warning : smut
---------------------------------------------
Swiss pov

I woke up next to sodo who was still sleeping peaceful.
I looked at the clock it was 8am. We have breakfast at 9am so I dressed myself and woke sodo up and he picked out some clothes and got dressed. As we were done sodo got on my back and fell asleep because he was really tired. We reached the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone. I made some pancakes and some toast and eggs meanwhile sodo was sitting on the counter watching me. Soon the others came and we all sat down and ate. When we were done we all went to our room. Then I got a message from the group chat

-----------------------------------------------
            ☆the groupchat☆

Ratman: practice is canceled and we will be going on tour tomorrow.

Thegreatcumulus: where are we going?

Ratman: were going to Germany

Tallwoman: that's a great place I been there before

Mr.cheese: isn't there like that one famous park I forgot the name of

Littlegremlin: well what time are we going

Ratman: were going at 10am

Batphantom: germany is boring

Tallwoman: nuh uh its great it has a lot of theme parks

Batphantom: fine

Littlegremlin: will we have a hotel atleast?

Ratman: ofc but u all will be sharing rooms with one another I already have put yall together in a room so here's the plan
Swiss and sodo in one room
All the ghoulettes in one room
Phantom,rain and mountain in one room and I have my own

Mr.cheese: I have to share a room with little guy that's great!

Littlegremlin: that's not great

Mr.cheese: u like me don't deny it

Littlegremlin: shut up
-------------------------------------------------
(Still swiss pov)

I laughed at sodos message. I keeped smiling as I walked to his room. As I reached it I knocked and he opened the door. Be began closing it again but I pushed it open "what's wrong little firefly" I said closing and locking the door. I walked over to sodo who took a few steps back until he reached the bed and falled over. I put my hand on his chest "where do u think ur going baby boy?" I asked as I smirked. Sodo blushed and held his hands infront of his face. "U hiding now?" I said slowly taking sodos hand off his face and picking sodo up. We both got on the bed sodo in my lap. I caressed his thighs going higher and higher. Until I slowly touched his dick. He whimpers and I continued. I began kissing his neck and he moaned. That moan instantly went straight to my dick. Which got hard pretty fast. It was so hard it started to hurt me. I began taking my pants off and sodos too then his boxers. I began teasing his entrance and kissing his ass. I knew sodo has a kink for everything. He likes the pain so I put my hand on his neck and started pressing on his airflow making him whimper more. He started going on all fours. I grabbed his hips and pushed my dick in sodo making him moan loud. I grabbed his hands and tied them to the headboard. I began stroking his dick slowly making him whimper and begging for release. Some minutes later he came on my hands. I made him lick it up. "Like how u taste?" I asked sodo smirking. "Shut up" he said. He continued calling me names. I thrust hard into him cutting him off and making him moan as I came deep inside him. I pulled out. I walked up to the bathroom and started a bath.

Third person pov

Swiss went into the bathroom and started a bath while sodo was still on the bed. Swiss went to sodo and picked him up bringing him to the bathroom and putting him in the bath. Sodo went on top of swiss as he washed sodos hair. Sodo began to purr as swiss washed his hair. His tail splashing in the water clearly enjoying this moment. When they were done they went out and swiss started drying sodo. They went into the bed and began to cuddle. Some minutes later they put on a movie 'imaginary'. Then they got a message from the groupchat.

-----------------------------------------

Rainy: swiss and sodo can yall be quiet when u guys fuck or just make ur room soundproof

Tallwoman: yh we couldn't sleep

Thegreatcumulus: we need our beauty sleep and u too sodo gonna make a routine for u today

Aura: yes I wanna help

Mr.cheese: fine fine we will make our room sound proof if papa gives us the money for it

Ratman: what nuh uh

Mr.cheese: then yall have to live with it

Ratman: fine

Aura: sodo u gonna be at my room at 15pm

Littlegremlin: what nuh uh im sleeping then

Tallwoman: then we carry u there

Mr.cheese: he going to have make-up on and braids? Like just eyeliner and nothing really to cover that beautiful blush?

Thegreatcumulus: yes yes

Mr.cheese: ima carry him to u guys

Littlegremlin: fuck off

--------------------------------------------
Swiss pov

I layed in my bed thinking about all the things I could do to sodo in the hotel room. Tomorrow we go to Germany I already packed my stuff and some other things too. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed mu theeth so there shiny as always. I went to bed dreaming about sodo ofc.

(The next morning)

Sodo pov

I woke up at 9am and dressed myself and went downstairs. Everyone was already eating breakfast. So I just went and got to my seat and ate breakfast. Swiss was kinda acting weird. And not the normal weird the super weird. When we were done with breakfast we got our luggage and went into to van. I was in the back with swiss and phantom. Infront of us were mountain and rain. And the girls had their own van. And papa was driving. Swiss keeped touching my thigh and even tried getting his hand in my pants to my ass like seriously he is crazy. When we got to the airport we had 2 hours left. So we went and got some mc. When we got on the plane we sat in business class cause we didn't want to sit in economy. Swiss and I were in one row. Then rain and mountain. Phantom and papa had their own row. And the girls were In one row. And ofc swiss couldn't stop talking and if he could he would touch me. Like I know were dating and that but give me some peace. When we landed I was deep asleep so swiss had to Carry me. When we got to the hotel we all ran to our room. Swiss just picked me up and our luggage and ran like he had smth special planed. As we reached our room I saw we only had one bed. I blushed a bit cause swiss clearly asked papa for it. As I changed into some comfortable clothes swiss keeped watching me and my every move even though I told him to stop. As I got to the bed I layed down and started reading a book 'haunting adeline' there was a second chapter named 'hunting adeline'. I was at chapter 22 with a spicy scene. Swiss looked over and smirked. He pulled me in his arms placing Me on his lap. Some hours later it was 3am I felt really tired. So I put the book away and layed down on swiss hugging him. He was already asleep. So I just kissed his cheek and started drifting off.

---------------------------------------------
1276 words