☆chapter 3☆

-------------------------------------------------

Sodo pov

I woke up from a loud bang I looked around kinda scared then I saw it raining. A thunder. I layed back down. The thunder was really loud. I took my phone and looked at the clock it was 2am. I put my phone away and stared at the ceiling. Hours passed it was now 7am and the thunder didn't go away keeping me awake for those 5 fucking hours with no sleep. It knocked on my door "who is it" I yelled half asleep by now "can u please open?" rain asked. I opened the door rain said "breakfast is ready". Then he walked off and I followed. I went to the kitchen sitting on my chair. I began eating not listing to the others. Some hours past maybe 1 or 2 and everyone was done. I went out first and straight to my room. I locked the door and went into bed with my bear and shark. I got the shark from ifrit and the teddy i got from terzo. I dont really like someone touching my shark or teddy cause their very special to me. I started drifting off at around 11am.

Mountain pov

I was walking with rain to sodos room checking on him if everything was fine. As we reached the door I tried opening it but it was locked. Aether gave me a key to sodos room to check on him every now and then. I opened the door and sodo was asleep with his teddy and shark in his hand. The teddy he got from terzo and the shark he got fron ifrit. He really loved those things. Rain and I went out and left sodos room locking it. We walked to the living room seeing Aether and sunshine playing uno and swiss watching TV. The other girls were sleeping on the couch. Rain and I sat on the couch and began watching TV too. After hours we heard a door open and a small ghoul coming in the living room looking tired. He crawled in Aether lap and fell asleep again as Aether played with his hair. Soon Swiss put a movie on. It was imaginary. It is a pretty good movie in my opinion. Hours passed and the movie ended. Me and rain got up and went into the green house. Rain was watering my plants and his and I was looking at my plants not seeing any damage. I went over to a plant that had got some damage. I used my power to heal it making it grow again. Rain gave it some water and then we went into our rooms.

Aether pov

Sodo was asleep in my lap and swiss was on the couch putting another movie on and I was talking to sunny. Sodo woke up a bit later from the noises that the tv made he got over to the other couch and watched the movie. Swiss got over to him and they cuddled. They clearly liked each other. It was very obvious. Everyone knew except those two well some day they gonna end up together anyway.

Swiss pov

I was laying next to sodo cuddling with him. I liked him for years now but never had the guts to tell him. I started playing with his hair as he purred. Soon we both felt tired. So I picked him up and brought him to my room laying him on the bed. It was 14pm now wasn't bad to go to sleep now. We both started drifting off to sleep I kissed his forehead.

Sodo pov

As I started drifting off I felt swiss kiss my forehead. I blushed a bit but soon feel asleep

(Timeskip in the morning and still sodos pov)

I woke up next to Swiss he was already up watching smth on his phone. I cuddled more into him feeling his warm. I felt sade and secure by him.he noticed that I woke up "goodmorning beauty" he said and u blushed at what he called me. He noticed it and smirked. We got up and went into the kitchen for breakfast. He keeped touching my thigh while I blushed a lot. After breakfast we both got up and went into our room. As I reached my room I immediately closed the door and falled to the floor. Blushing like crazy. I liked swiss for some months now. He was just so pretty and so gentle but also rough when u want it. Somebody knocked on my door. It was swiss asking if I want to go out and smoke a bit. I said yes and followed him. As we got out he pulled out some weed and lit it up. He took a trag and then I took a drag. After hours we were completely high now. We were laughing about everything. "Sodo" swiss said laughing "mhm" I said smiling "do u like me" he asked not laughing anymore "yh" I said smiling at him. He reached over and kissed me and I kissed him back "so this mean were dating now?" Swiss asked "yes" I said kissing him. We went back to Swiss room and layed in bed. I was on top of him and he hugged me with his arms.

(Timeskip in the morning ) third person pov

Swiss woke up with a headache. He looked over to sodo who was still asleep and smiled at him. He reached over for his phone checking the time it was 13pm. Sodo woke up cuddling into swiss more. "What time is it?"sodo asked swiss locked over and smiled "13pm my love" he said. Soon they got up and went down to tge kitchen. There were some leftover pancakes for them. Sodo took one pancake with strawberries while swiss takes the other one with blueberries. They ate the pancakes and talked a bit. Sodo got up and swiss too. Swiss got to his room while sodo was in his room.

Sodo pov

I was staring at the ceiling again slowly remembering what happend yesterday. I couldn't really believe that swiss and me are dating now but it's kinda nice. I got up and went over to my desk. I decided to paint some flowers with my watercolours. After hours of painting I wasn't done I still needed to do 2 or 3 flowers but it was already 18pm it was dinner time. I went down to the kitchen waiting for the dinner. We got some take-out from McDonald's. Everyone got their stuff. I just went with a simple happy meal not feeling really hungry while the others were taking some big meals. I didn't really eat much but I'm like never hungry. I just don't wanna over eat myself and I'm a very picky eater. After dinner I went back to my room and began painting the rest while listing to music. Everyone else was in the living room watching a movie. It was movie night but I didn't want to come. The others can be sometimes really loud at movie nights. And I prefer staying alone. Soon it was 12am. everyone was asleep by now except me I was staring at my phone. Not being tired a single bit. I sometimes have trouble sleeping. Hours passed and it was now 3am I began painting something. I didn't know what I just felt like I should paint. I began painting some trees and a dark night sky with coulds and dark grass and a cat next to one tree. It looked pretty. At half past 4 I began getting tired and painting was already done so I just went to bed and cuddled my teddy and shark and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

1288 words