☆chapter 4☆

---------------------------------------------
(Months later)
Sodo pov

I was in my room staring at the ceiling. There were some new ghouls in the ministry their names were phantom and aurora. They were nice. Aurora and swiss been spending a lot of time lately. Like when I come in the room their talking and swiss ignores me sometimes when aurora is there. (No hate against aurora she's nice.)
I began cutting myself again it just didn't seem like there was a point in life anymore. Swiss will probably drop me soon and so will everyone else. it's nothing new tbh but it still hurts. I was in my room cutting again when rain walked in seeing the knife in my hand and the cuts on my arm. He screamed catching mountains attention. He was In the room next to me. Mountain came running asking rain what's wrong rain started crying now and said "l-look". Mountain looked at me and grabbed the knife out of my hand calling aether. As Aether came he had some bandages we went in my bathroom and cleaned my wounds while Mountain and rain seacherd my room for the knifes and blades they took everything away from me all my blades and knifes like everything I could harm myself with and they put safety scissors in my room taking the other ones away. What they forgot to check was some of mh little boxes with a lot of random shit in it. They went out telling copia what happened. The girls were listing too. As soon as I went out the girls came over except aurora she was busy talking to Swiss and phantom. The others
Began hugging me. Soon we all went to dinner. Swiss sat next to aurora now. He ignored me the whole day.

Swiss pov

I noticed the girls talking about sodo. Saying smth with the lines that he hurt himself for smth. I talked to aurora and she told me everything. She said "nobody told us the reason but they said it had smth to do with u" I was in shock hearing that "what I didn't do anything" I said looking down and beginning to cry a bit "Well u did kinda ignore him all day long" rain said he was next to me "buy if he had a problem he should have said it" I said "he tried u didn't listen" mountain said getting in the conversation and rain too. "but we took everything sharp out of his room he should be safe now"
Rain said "well that's good" I said "maybe talk to him" aurora said laying a hand on my shoulder "ima do that later" I said seeing sodo in the kitchen.

(Timeskip still swiss pov)

I was walking to sodos room hearing soft crying. I barged in telling him how sorry I am for ignoring him he said it was fine.soon I layed down and hugged him "love u my angel" I said kissing him "love u too dear" sodo said laying on top of me. Soon we were drifting off.

(In the morning, Third pov)

Swiss woke up and saw that sodo wasn't next to him. He heard the shower going so he thought sodo must be in the shower. Meanwhile sodo was sitting in the shower rethinking his entire life. Soon he got out and with fresh clothes on. A hoddie and some sweatpants. He smelled like daisy's. Swiss came over to sodo hugging him kissing his neck. Swiss began to nibble on sodos neck making sodo whimper. "Swiss not now" sodo said feeling swiss hard dick against his leg as swiss grind on him "Whyyy" swiss asked kissing sodos neck giving him hickeys "Swiss" sodo said seriously now "fine" swiss said. He walked over to the bed "please" he said looking at sodo with puppy eyes and his hard dick out now "ебать" sodo said blushing. He walked over to Swiss and took his sweats off. "U better fuck good and give aftercare" sodo said as he slowly got on swiss dick. Soon Swiss moved sodo on all fours and stared pointing in him really hard making sodo moan "ur voice is so beautiful when u mean for me baby boy~" swiss said kissing sodo neck. Sometime later swiss came deep and hard inside sodo. He pulled out making sodo whine at the lost. Swiss took sodos dick in his mouth and some seconds later sodo came in swiss mouth. Swiss got up with the cum in his mouth and feed it to sodo "like how u taste?" Swiss asked smirking making sodo blush really hard. They went into the bathroom and took a bath and fucked again in the bath. Soon they got out and went to get some clothes. Swiss picked for sodo a hoddie that was actually swiss's hoddie and some baggy jeans and for himself a hoddie and jeans. Swiss picked sodo up and they went downstairs. Everyone looked at them "had fun?" Cirrus asked smirking "shut up bitch" sodo said blushing. They started eating and when they were done everyone went into their rooms except sodo,Swiss,rain and mountain. Papa came in the living room were sodo and swiss and rain and mountain were "hello my ghouls tomorrow we will be going to a theme park named alton towers" papa said and send a messaged to the group chat. Everyone's was over the moon they all loved alton towers.

Sodo pov

I was really happy that we went to alton towers. I wanted to go back there for so long I loved galactica,the smiler,nemesis and the smiler. I heard they did nemesis a makeover and it's now called nemesis reborn. My tail keeped waving as I talked to Swiss,phantom and aurora  about all the rides. Phantom and aurora never went to alton towers so it's their first time. When it was 11pm we all went to our rooms and sleeped.

(The next morning still sodo pov)

I woke up really happy. I rushed downstairs and began eating really fast and telling the others to go faster "what so happy for sodo" rain asked me seeing how my tail was waving "U FUCKING KNOW WHY" I said screaming. When everyone was done we went to alton towers. I was the first to get out and I began jumping. When we went inside I immediately took swiss hand and we went to galactica. Hours passed and we spend 8 hours at alton towers. I was beginning to get tired and sleeped at the ride back. Swiss carried me to my room and we both sleeped peaceful.

-------------------------------------------------

☆1105 words☆

And no hate against aurora again she's very nice