Six

Sarah sat on the floor between Tao and Charlie so they could have a talk about Charlie's new crush, Nick Nelson. A boy who plays rugby  with asshole friends. "As your token straight friend,it's my duty to remind you that sometimes people are straight. It's an unfortunate fact of life" Sarah looked over at Charlies phone, he was looking at Tara's instagram to have a clue what type of person she is "We don't know if she actually likes Nick back" Issac added on Tao's sentence "I've already warned you about encouraging Charlie's crushes on straight boys" Sarah responded back to Tao  "I've had crushes on straight girls"She shrugged "its normal to have crushes who don't like you back" She stopped speaking "When did you become a motivation speaker?" Tao looked at her "Since today" Sarah responded. 

Few moments later, Elle knocked on the door softly with Walker standing behind her "Elle! So there's this girl at Higgs who Nicks got a crush on?" Issac asked when he saw her, both Tao and Issac started to ask all sorts of questions about the girl at Higgs "oh my gosh be quiet" Elle took a seat on one of the chairs while Walker sat on the floor near her "Okay slowly, what do you want?" "do you know a girl called Tara Jones?" Tao was the first to ask the question "yeah, me and Sarah knows her"Elle looked down at Sarah "Can you ask her if she likes Nick Nelson" Issac spoke  "Nick Nelson? You might as well give up right now. He's the straightest person I know" Elle commented "So... straight and gays have a certain look?" Sarah questioned with her eyebrow raised "he plays sports and hangs out with ass friends" Walker stretched his legs out on the floor "Gay people can play sports and have rude friends" Sarah defended Nick. She hated the idea that gay boys couldn't play sports, it was a stupid stereotype. 

Everyone was quiet until Charlie spoke up "I'm fine. I'm honestly fine. I'm just being an idiot" Sarah sighed "you're not an idiot, Nick is. If he rejects you then that's on him for missing his chance on a fantastic boy" Sarah said, she put her hands in Charlie's curly hair while messing it up "Alright alright that's enough!" Charlie laughed, she removed her hands from his scalp after he told her to stop "you never do that to me" Tao looked at the brunette "why you want me to?" She scrunched her face in confusion "Uh no" He quickly said, a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"I feel like i'm third wheeling" Walker broke the silence, Elle cleared her throat "Okay look, if and only if I get the chance, i'll ask her" Everyone looked at Elle with a smile on their face, besides Tao who strongly believed Nick only likes girls, Charlie, Issac and Sarah all three got up from the floor to hug Elle "Stop kicking me" Walker stood up while rubbing his cheek, where Issac accidentally hit him "sorry" Issac apologized before hugging Elle again "Tao come on" Elle wanted Tao to join in the hugging, Sarah looked over at him while he rolled his eyes "you don't want to miss out on this" Tao looked at her before getting up from the floor and hugging Elle as well. 

"Wow he only comes over for Sarah" Walker started to make smooching sounds with his mouth, pretending to kiss someone "Okay you're definitely kicked from the group now" Tao got out his black phone "No no no don't kick me please" Walker got on his knees with his hands out, begging Tao to not kick him "then stop with those stupid jokes"