part-2

Though emma was not believing it Julia was insisting her to try it. They waited till the night, at 12:30am when everyone are in deep sleep the sisters went to the garden at the backyard. Emma brought a bucket of water and poured it on Julia. As soon as the water touched Julia's body new leaves and branches started growing and soon new flowers started to bloom. Emma was astonished and immediately she started plucking all the flowers without breaking the stems of it. Then she again filled a bucket of water and poured it on Julia. Soon all the stems and leaves disappeared, she is back as a human. Emma was not believing it what just happened. Emma said "I am believing you now completely" Julia smiled and said "okk let's sleep now it's already late" by the way they decided to sleep. That night was little strange for them. When emma was sleeping, she heard a voice behind her and she turned back and see what's going on but she can't see anything, it was damn dark. She can recognise the voice for a sec. It was her father "my dear daughters you have found a living but both of you must be very carefully as danger awaits for you so be careful and never tell anyone about this process of changing into plant. Both of you be careful" he warned her disappeared.