🪻RESULTS : Best Cover🪻

Depuis le début

There is a lot going on with this cover. The background has all seven members and then four more characters in front of them. It seems like a bit of an overload of characters. The font is great and very easy to read, and I like the colour you used for it. The blurb mentions emotions such as love and revenge, but I don't see that represented in any of the characters' expressions. Maybe taking the main character of the story [Y/N] and making her the focus of the cover can help! Then you can incorporate more emotion into the background instead of it being an overload of faces.

Total 37/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Lost in the Maze by strawberry1d

Visual appeal & Attractiveness 9/10
Relevance to the Title & Blurb 8/10
Clear Visibility of Font 7/10
Creativity & Originality 10/10
Overall Impression 8/10

It's a nice cover. I like the contrast of colours on both sides for each character. It also seems like each character is a computer generated image, or more-so Jungkook's. It's a bit hard to read the smaller font, either because the font is too small or because of the cursive, I really had to squint to see it. While it represents both Jungkook and Jenna well, the cover doesn't quite depict any kind of feelings that the blurb mentions (such as revenge, etc.)

Total 42/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Yadavi: The Name of Yearning by dwarkaratna

Visual appeal & Attractiveness 10/10
Relevance to the Title & Blurb 7/10
Clear Visibility of Font 10/10
Creativity & Originality 7/10
Overall Impression 7/10

It's a pretty cover. I like that the font is easy to read, as many covers have not so easy to read fonts. Also the gold border around the outside is a very nice touch. It would be nice to see a little more relation to the blurb, even if it just has a person to represent one of the main characters.

Total 41/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Titanic- Another Story by 123hikibakas

Visual appeal & Attractiveness 10/10
Relevance to the Title & Blurb 10/10
Clear Visibility of Font 8/10
Creativity & Originality 10/10
Overall Impression 9/10

I really love this cover. I like how you portray both Jungkook in the water, and blend it well together with the picture of the Titanic. The cover really shows what the theme of the book is going to be. One thing I want to mention is that the subheading at the bottom has a typo in it. Where it says "Some stories start with tragic" it should be tragically*. Also the font for the subheading is quite small, so making that a little bigger will make it easier to read.

Total 47/50

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Love Beyond the Stage Lights by TaeTaeGinger

Visual appeal & Attractiveness 10/10
Relevance to the Title & Blurb 9/10
Clear Visibility of Font 10/10
Creativity & Originality 8/10
Overall Impression 8/10

I really love the colour scheme for this cover. The use of the shades or purple is really nice. The font at the bottom blends in a bit with the background, making it just a little bit too dark.