PROLOGUE.

The entire Kokotiam gang's jaw dropped as the news delivered by the all mighty Captain Kaizo was dropped. The news was about how hard it was to deliver the Kokotiam gang back to Malaysia for studying. They were already matured, so they could surely handle the best academy in all of space right?

TAPOPS Academy.

"TAPOPS Academy is a prestigious school, divided into 3. TAPOPS Elementary, TAPOPS High, and TAPOPS Univers-ity. Hah get it?! It's the best school for your child if you want them to unlock their full academic, or even combat potential! Our school selects the most qualified teachers, and has safety protocols for almost any problem!"

"The attendees of this school are all diverse, from humanoid aliens, some royals hailing from different planets, and hybrids of all sorts! This way, it provides a healthy environment for all. If that isn't enough to convince you, then just take a look at our student council!"

As the commercial actor continued, an image popped up of multiple students wearing the TAPOPS Academy uniform, before fading out back into the commercial actor.

"See?! They look promising! We have multiple classes and clubs to ensure you have fun, and balanced education! From Linguistics, to Mathematics, and go languages all over the corners of this galaxy have yet explore! A few examples of the clubs we offer for you to join are; arts and design, books to screening, theatrics, culinary, young leaders, and so much more!"

"What's stopping you?! Come apply or get a recommendation from your educators to join the family!"

And with that, the screen shuts.

"The video about the whole academy is long, I'll save you time. You won't have a choice anyways as it is a command from the Admiral." Kaizo firmly stated, unplugging the television from the socket it was connected to— in the corner of his eyes, he took notice to the 2 girls of the group, eyes glowing with excitement. If this was such a prestigious school, it would mean that it can be more challenging. And they absolutely loved the idea.

"Haiyah, I'm already struggling with school back on earth, and now I'm gonna be struggling in space?! Huhuhu!" Gopal complained as his whined filled the ears of everyone in the room, as the energy manipulator captain sighed at the annoyance produced but the molecular manipulator.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"You have 1 message from Lettuce🥬 !"

"She texted!" The h/c girl beamed out, her phone on hand with a huge grin. Florentine hasn't texted ever since she got pulled out of class 3 weeks ago by a teacher, to do a solo mission on a grass-filled planet. It was a sign of relief to the friend group present.

Lettuce 🥬

Lettuce 🥬: Hi I'm so sorry I wasn't able to text you in the past weeks. How's life at the dorm? I'm so glad I finished before the sy starts. Anyhow, during my time here I found out Fang and his new friends from earth r gonna study here.

You: ITS OKAY HERE POOKIE, Anyways about Fang he just completely forgot about us omg🤬🤬💔💔☹️☹️ we were here before he went to earth. We were literally children wtf😔😔😔

Lettuce 🥬: Yeah lmao, anyways I'll be there in 2 days with said friend group! See u guys soon xoxo

You: BYE POOKIE GET REST 💋💋

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Fang' coming back with his new friends." Y/n sighed, laying on the bed she was sitting on, as Eros's eyes raised.

"Oh, the annoying guy who came back to TAPOPS and had no intention of asking Kaizo, the person he was with on visiting us? Rude." Eros rolled his eyes, as gossip filled each other's ears. Blade was somewhat like a replacement of Fang when they met him during 5th grade. So he was quite unsure of what to say.

Eros was the type of guy to talk bad about anyone he hates, and anyone the Nebula Gang hates too. He has a firm voice for his own opinions, must be a royal thing. Though he had some mercy for people he dislikes. Some.

"Let's all come down and be civil about this, alright?" Leora slowly sighed, closing her eyes, before opening them, revealing her angelic light yellow eyes.

"Fang's coming back, so maybe he'll apologize for leaving. Let's always wish for the best." She instructed as the friend group grew silent. 

Leora was always known as the calm, no nonsense mother of the group, and even towards the Highschool department. So mature approaches are always unsurprising. She's like the mom of everyone.

"Let's hope.. and since Florentine is with them we should hope that there were no fights on the way here since the station is quite far from the academy."

Blade wasn't really known for talking, and if he did; it's best you listen to what he says. But this time, oh hoho, this time.

He jinxed it.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Florentine! You can not attack him at random!" The commander, Koko Ci scolded, his black sunglasses hiding the disappointment displayed on his eyes. The entire Kokotiam gang was.. confused. She was asking nice but when it was Fang, she wasn't?

"I have my reasons, commander sir." Florentine sighed, hed lime eyes resting, as she faced the shadow manipulator away, her wounds on her face healing from her own powers.

"You have history, but it's not an excuse to attack my brother." Kaizo suddenly remarked, stepping into the control room of the M.Y.S of justice as he dragged the student out the room, to personally talk with her.

"Listen, I know you hate him but you have to move on, that was years ago." Kaizo sighed, knowing what it felt to loose someone for so long.

"And for all those years, we waited for his return to be a complete friend group once again."