Let this be a sign

Their conversations would grow and a friendship would bloom. And maybe something more. Sanemi found himself feeling strange around Giyuu. His emotions would go out of control and he found himself not knowing how to act around him. There would be times he would panic if Giyuu got even slightly hurt or was gone for too long on missions.

His mind and heart became intoxicated by Giyuu, to the point he needed him. He couldn't sleep. He was in his estate looking up at ceiling while laying in his futon. He sighed and turned over. He closed his eyes and started to dream about some random memory.

It was of his father of all people telling Sanemi something when he was young. "Son, when you find a woman you are in love with you may become obsessed and possessive of her. You may not feel like you can even spend time away from her, when that time comes it is important to understand that you are in love her and want her-" His father's lecture cut off as he opened his eyes and shot up. He finally realized.

He stood up, grabbing a yukata and his geta shoes and he ran out of his estate rushing his way to the water estate where Giyuu lived. He started to pound on the door but he realized his attempts were useless and he should just go back home, but he was determined to get what he wanted, he backed up far enough to look up the estates wall, he saw a small light coming from the window. It was open. He sighed.

He started to climb, and since he is well fit and built it didn't take long to reach the window. His hand gripped onto the open window pulling himself up, he pushed the window more open, he could see Giyuu sitting on the floor facing away from him, he was brushing his hair oblivious that someone was behind him, all he had to do was open his eyes and he could have seen Sanemi coming in through the mirror that was in front of Giyuu.

Sanemi smiled and sat down leaning against the wall waiting for Giyuu to finish, Giyuu flipped his hair back, and it hung down his shoulders, he sighed and placed down the brush and opened his eyes, he looked into the mirror, he flinched seeing a pair of eyes through the mirror and turned around quickly relived to see it was just Sanemi.

"How did you get in?" Giyuu asked in sign language. "Climbed in through the window." Sanemi signed back. Sanemi crawled towards Giyuu stopping in front of him. "What do you need?" Giyuu asked. "You." Sanemi said. He reached his hand out and pulled Giyuu close, he quickly placed his lips on Giyuu's. Giyuu's eyes widened and he pushed Sanemi away and slapped him.

"You fucking pervert!" Giyuu yelled with words, Sanemi then shot awake. He realized it was a dream, but now he could make it a reality but not like that, he didn't want to force it on Giyuu so he was gonna do it slowly. He got up and got ready, putting on his uniform. While getting ready his crow entered through a window and informed him of a mission with Giyuu. He smiled. It was perfect.

He left his estate shortly after getting ready and set off to find Giyuu. He found Giyuu eventually and they departed to the location they were being sent. Sanemi wanted to wait for a good moment.

But every good moment turned out to be a bad one, every time he tried to tell Giyuu how he felt something interrupted. The now clear sunny sky was covered in dark rain clouds, the storm clouds caused heavy rain and Sanemi and Giyuu ran to find cover.

They found a small cave in the woods, Giyuu sat down brushing his hair out with his fingers. Sanemi was still standing looking at all the rain, he sighed and looked down in disappointment but then he saw Giyuu sitting there and saw it, there it was, the perfect moment.

He sat down next to Giyuu and scooted closer until their shoulders were touching. Giyuu opened his eyes feeling the touch and looked at Sanemi. "I wanted to talk to you about something." Sanemi signed. "What is it? Is everything alright?" Giyuu signed back.

"Yeah, I am fine. But I wanted to ask if you were..." He paused while signing. "Are you seeing anyone?" Sanemi finished. Giyuu paused, his face slightly heating up, he nodded no. "Are you seeing anyone?" Giyuu asked. Sanemi nodded no. "I asked because...I have feelings for you Giyuu." Sanemi signed. Giyuu's eyes widened and his hands started to move like they were gonna sign but he didn't know what to sign. He felt like someone stabbed his heart with an arrow, and that someone was cupid.

His heart was beating so fast, and he felt all warm inside. He over heated and leaned forward hiding his face in Sanemi's chest and clinging onto him. "What does this mean?" Sanemi thought to himself. Giyuu then sat up straight and grabbed Sanemi's face and kissed him.

He did not know what to say or do with his hands, expect this and he didn't regret this decision. It was a good one. He felt more relaxed. Like a weight being lifted off his shoulders.

Sanemi kissed back and he was moving quickly but Giyuu could handle it, he started to kiss back quickly and crawled on top of Giyuu forcing him down. He kept kissing until he needed air. When he pulled away they were both breathing heavily, they held onto each other.

The rain stopped and the were now forced to continue with their mission, and as soon as they got back they went back to kissing and doing things lovers would, they didn't even try to hide it, they didn't care if anyone knew, or judged them.

All they wanted and needed was each other and Sanemi took hiding in the cave as a sign from god and nature he and Giyuu were meant for each other.

End of Let this be a sign.