😋21) samja bhi dunga😋

Start from the beginning

When finally, as eye contact stayed locked and when murtasim, with his hands still resting in his pockets, made his way closer with slow steps to now stand besides the girl near the gold of the railing on which she leaned, nodding his head slowly and letting slip a soft hum, mischief only sped up for murtasim as a soft breath soon left him when he begun...

Murtasim: Yeh... filmi heroine ke tarha tarey ginney ka scene...
With tease just flooding his soft tone and words, murtasim finally uttered the cheeky tease which danced at the tip of his tongue and dared to spill when the boy teasingly gestured to meerubs confusing stargazing and dramatic state with a smile daring to twitch to his lips, murtasims brows shooting up and eyes lighting in a sort of delight as with the tilt of his head, he gazed in amusement at meerubs shift of expression once catching and registering the words...

Meerubs mind rushing at his tease as it didnt take long once her mind registering the words when her soft and confused expressions shifted harsh, meerubs brows furrowing together, eyes coming to narrow and nose scrunching up just a hint as the girl tugged her pouty lips to a line...

Yet with a huff and as meerubs mind swirled up words to shoot back to his cheek, a thought crossing her mind and lacing her thoughts with a hint of growing tease seemed just enough for meerubs narrow eyes to gleam...

Her knotted brows softning followed by the rest of her expressions as with mischief now racing by her own mind, the girl soon tipped her head to the side with the amused and awaiting murtasim watching with a gentle curve playing over his lips while his dark eyes glittered...

Meerub: Mere scene ki choro...
As meerubs lit up eyes grew narrow, the words left her lips when the girl let out a soft breath before her arms came to cross over her chest...
Meerub: Yeh tumhari konsi film chal rahi hai?
With the wag of her brows and as slight playful sarcasm laced to her tone, meerub finally let out the question which had been refusing to give her mind a break as the girl locked gazes when awaiting a response...

While murtasim, who stood just infront of the girl with his mind rushed from mischief, found his own expressions shifting at the words he caught as the dumbstruck murtasims eyes narrowed to slits while his brows knitted once more in utter confusion of her words...
Murtasim: Film? Konsi film?
With the arch of his brow and tilt of his head, the boy shot the question when inching closer with parted lips and speeding thoughts which failed to register her words...

Yet his question seemed more then enough to fuel meerubs mischief as the girl found a gentle curve daring to grace her lips, meerubs expression softning and brows raising up as the girl bit back that daring smile, pulled her lips to a line and let out a soft breath while her eyes further narrowed...
Meerub: Gari kab kharab hui...?
Wagging her brows with a soft curve now dancing to her lips, the girl shot the question while eyeing the dumbfounded murtasim cheekily, tilting her face further to the side and gazing at him impatiently for an answer as her words seemed to bring murtasims face to drop...

The boy finally catching her words and the meaning behind them as realization along with the race of thoughts went striking bringing murtasims expression to go dropping, his eyes flinging wider and brows shooting up as his lips parted just a hint with bluffs to cover up his previous bluff went speeding by his mind...

When as murtasims mouth aimlessly opened and closed in attempts to splutter somthing out while the amused and cheekily smirking meerub watched the sight with narrow eyes, it was soon after a moment of frantic brainstorming and hoping his answer would match to his previous story when murtasim furrowed his brows once more in attempts to seem casual...

Murtasim: Wo tou... a-aaj subah!
He spluttered out with a nod, pouting his lips and huffing out when gazing to the girl with lingering nervousness, while the gentle curve dancing over her lips didnt take long before softening to a playful pout as meerub teasingly furrowed her own brows when nodding slowly and letting slip a soft hum...