😊15) hairaan...😊

The time had fled as the shopping had finally came to an end for the kids, once a load of bags had been loaded into the car after all shopping had been done, it wasn't long as with the car flooded with chatter and bubbling laughter from the kids who chatted away in glee while swiftly swerving down the sun lit roads of haidrabad...

It was around lunch time as the warm, bright sun rained down, glittering through the trees as it casted a golden glow over the roads where the car had been navigating through to reach the havaili...

When finally, after a cheerful ride back and as the car swerved in through the gold of the grand gates, the load of shopping bags held by the kids as they stepped into the havaili, cooled off by the air conditioning as the area soon echoed with chiming chatter and booming laughter when the girls led the way through the halls and into the living room with the boys trailing behind...

Meerub: Asalamualaikum!
Chirped meerub when stepping into the living room alongside the girls, her gaze rapidly flickering over the room where anila and maa begam sat, smiles etching to their faces when their gazes shot to the grinning meerub who's eyes lit with glee...

Maa begam: Walaikumasalam! Shopping kar ke aagaye beta?
Said maa began when grinning wide as the girls followed by the boys now all headed into the room, soft huffs soon flooding the area as they all seemed to plop their forms onto the plush couches, dropping the load of shopping bags from slight exhaustion before mariam smiled wide...

Mariam: Han maa! Bara maza aya!
She spoke brightly yet followed by a soft sigh, laying back on the plush of the couch to which anila, who watched with a smile let slip a soft laugh...
Anila: Sab le tou lia na? Ab koi aur tyaari tou nahi reh gai?
The joking words left her lips accompanied by the raise of her brows as anilas gaze shot over the girls who playfully frowned at the comment before a huff escaped meerubs lips...

Meerub: Ji nahi! Sab mill gaya tha!
Said the girl with a soft sigh, meerubs eyes playfully narrowed down as her plump, rosey lips pulled to a gentle pout while her form dug into the soft, plush of the couch when another soft laugh left anila...
Anila: Chalo achi baat hai...
She spoke with a nod, smiling and looking between the kids before haya, with a thought rushing through her mind frowned while furrowing down her brows before she started...

Haya: Wesey aap log kiu nahi jaa rahey sath mehndi pe? Sab ke sath itna maza aata!
The girl brought up the fact with a gentle sigh as her brows knotted while all eyes darted to the adults when awaiting an answer...
Maa begam: Bhai tum bacho ka function hai, sab enjoy karna...!
The sweet words left maa begam followed by a chiming laugh as her gaze darted between the kids who felt soft smiles grace their lips...

Yet before conversation could go on, the booming and cheerful tone of maa begam burst through when her gaze landed to the load of shopping bags bringing a grin to grace her lips...
Maa begam: Acha ab shopping dekhao tou sahi!
The laugh left maa begam when gesturing to the bags as the girls, while lounging back on the couches, soon felt their eyes widen from realization and a boost of excitement, grins soon tugging at their lips as they didn't waste time before jumping from their relaxed positions...

It wasn't long before laughter and chatter of glee flooded the room as they began to dig through the load of bags, showing off and displaying the grand dresses and accessories they had all picked out as the adults both watched with wide grins of delight...

Yet as the girls dashed around the room, grabbing at dresses and holding them up to show, kinza seemed to still be seated at the couch, her arms crossed over her chest and brows knotted, the girl not yet recovered from the acts at the mall along with the event that took place in the car as her ears seemed to be visibly growing a tinge of red from annoyance...