Sabertooth/ A kindled love

( It has been a couple of months since Lana joined the Xavier Institute. During those months, Jean and Scott drifted apart. After Jean had asked  Scott about his view on those with the X-gen and the humans. She was shocked and brokenhearted. After reading his mind while he gave her his answer. It was there that she learned that what Lana had told her was true. With this revelation, Jean broke up with  Scott and told him to never speak to her until he rids himself of that mindset. After that,  She began to work on getting close to Lana. By spending time with the girl, while also trying to fix her relationship with Logan and Laura. It took some time, but Jean was slowly able to find the love that she had once had for Logan. " She even swore that she would never second guess herself ever again. Currently, Lana and Laura were driving through the woods in the X-Jeep) 

" I will give Mom credit where it's due. She's really trying to stick to her promise." Said Lana. " It just means that she's willing to do whatever it takes to make up for the mistake that she made that day.  Speaking of family,  the Phoenix has been quiet lately. Why is that exactly, usually we'd see her active during training or when you're outside relaxing on the grass." Said Laura. Oh yeah, I never told you guys. Well, she returned to the stars and is traveling the cosmos like she once was. But she did leave me something in her place. ( Actives the claws in her right fist and then covers them in light blue fire). A new phoenix, born from the bond that I had shared with the original one." Said Lana. 

" That explains why your claws left an icey flame in the training ground. We had to ask Emma to douse it with her diamond form. No one could get near it except for me and dad. But even then, it left us with a dry ice type of feeling when we tried." Said  Laura until she suddenly stopped the car after catching a familiar smell. " ( Catches the same scent as Laura. Then whispers to her). What smells like blood and a wet cat?" Asked Lana. " Our dad's old rival and adversary, Has a healing factor just like us, and he is just as deadly as us too." Said Laura as she hit the Wolverine and Jean grey emblems on the jeep in order to activate the SOS. Before quickly getting out of the car and walking to the woods, with Lana right behind her.

( Back at the institute)

" Notices his belt flashing yellow while Jeans glows red). Thats the distress signal Hank installed in the car. Something must have gone wrong. ( Presses the emblem ). Laura, what's wrong? Has something happened? ( Hears the sound of growling and steel cutting through skin). What's going on over there?" Asked Logan. " Sorry, nigh. Kinda busy right now, HEH! We were driving down the road in the woods. When we picked up Sabertooth's scent, nigh. Lana duck now, sorry can't take for long. I need to, GAH!" Said Laura as Sabertoth jammed his claws into her cheast.  " Oh, are you speaking to the runt? Well then I hope you can hear this Logan. For once I'm through with these beauties. You're next,  ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, NIGH." Said Sabertooth as he was slashed across the face. " Do you ever just zip it and fight,  HEH." Said Lana as she slashed Sabertooth across the cheast and face. 

" Hang on, we're on our way. ( Looks at Jean). Lock onto their location. I know you made a telepathic connection with her." Said Logan as he ran to the garage and hopped on his motorcycle. Before quickly revving up the engine then zooms off. As Jean Grey quickly flew alongside him and then hopped onto the back of the motorcycle and sat behind Logan. While she used her telepathic powers to locate Lana.

( Back with Lana)

( Sabertooth)

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

" ( Slamms Laura against a tree by her shirt. After throwing Lana through another one). Well, ain't this a surprise. The runt has more than one pup in his little den. ( Diggs his nails into Laura's cheast). But I always get a kick out of tearing through your skin little one. ( Listens to Laura gritting her teeth in pain while growling at him). I can't wait to make the runt watch as I tear into the skin of both you pups. ( Raises his other claw). But first, why don't we have some more fun." Said  Sabertooth as he grinned as he prepared to slash into Laura. Only for him to be forced to let her go. After he was tackled away from her by Lana. The one thing that he had taken notice of,  was that her claws were blazing with a light blue fire.

"  Keep dreaming kitty cat. Because we're about to make sure that there won't be anything left of you to fill a litterbox. So don't start bragging just yet, RAH. ( Stabes her class into Sabertooth's cheast and then listens to him scream in pain as her fire burns him from the inside). Oh, I'm sorry,  does it hurt? It really looks like it does. ( Slighty sheaths the class in her left fist which causes the fire to cover her fist).  her, let me add on to that for you." Said Lana as she began to punch Sabertooth with her left fist which caused his face to burn off with every punch. Until Laura tackled him and forced him off Lana's claws.  

( As Laura and  Sabertooth began to tumble and roll across the dirt and wood chips on the ground. Lana soon joined them. Which caused the three of them to roll down the hill. However,  Lana turned this into an advantage for her and Laura by kicking Sabertooth in the face. Which forced the back of his hit to slam into the ground. Which forced his body to be used as a board. Seeing this, both Laura and Lana each took turns punching Sabertooth in the face. Every time his head went up after it slammed into a boulder. While his back was constantly scraped and torn across the sharp rocks and dirt. After his outfit was already torn apart, by Lana's flame claws)

( Back with Logan and Jean. The two had finally reached Laura and Lana's location. When they arrived at where the jeep was located. They turned off the distress beacon. Then  Logan used his heightened sense of smell to see where his two girls had gone after they chased after  Sabertooh.  Once he got their scent,  Jean carried him as they flew through the sky in order to reach Laura and  Lana as quickly as they could)

" It had to be creed that they run into during their sisterly drive. I just hope that they're both ok." Said Logan. Don't worryLogan,  we'll find them. I can feel us getting closer to Lana. ( Notices a blue flame quickly moving through the woods and down a hill). Hold on, I spotted a blue flame up ahead. I think that's Lana,  I'll try and throw you to them so you can help them out." Said  Jean as she spun around and then threw Logan at where she saw the blue flame and then quickly flew after him.

( Back over with Lana)

" Jumps off of  Sabertooth with Laura doing the same. Which lets Sabertooth struggle to get back onto his feet while his body continues to burn from Lana's blue flame). Come on Kitty Cat,  we're just getting started." Said Lana, when she suddenly had to duck and then watched as Logan slashed Sabertooth deeply across the face. " You're not hurting either of them Creed, not now not ever." Said Logan as Sabertooth was suddenly slammed against one of the large trees. As  Jean floated down to the ground with her left hand stretched out. " You will not touch my daughter's Sabertooth. Though it may pain me to do this because you are one of our kind, Creed." Said Jean. " ( Holds up her left hand as  Creed begins to scream in pain). I hate to say this, but we can't let him live." Said  Lana. " Did your new friend tell you that?" Asked Laura,  which caused Jean and Logan to slightly look. Before they refocused their attention back on Sabertooth. " Yeah, and she's shown me a dark time if this monster is allowed to live." Said  Lana as she used her blue fire to burn Sabertooth until there was nothing left of him to heal from. 

( End song here)

"   Though I wish that there was another way to end the fight. But it had to be done,  I'm only sorry that you had to be the one to do it. " Said Logan. " For now, let's go home." Said  Jean as she, Logan, Laura, and Lana headed back to the X-Jeep and Logan's motercycle.