Lectures 16: I, Me & Mine First PersonPoint of View

Start from the beginning

This double consciousness manifests itself at the moral climax of Huck's book, when he must decide whether to allow Jim to be sold back into slavery or to help Jim gain his freedom.
Everything about the moral code of Huck's world tells him that letting a slave run away is a kind of theft, and Huck truly believes that sanctioning this theft will send him to hell. But then, he recalls the way he and Jim looked after each other as they floated down the river, and he says, "All right, then, I'll go to hell."
(The last sentence half is vulgar language and becomes insulting when said to another person swearing such as cusses like "negro" and swearing by the name of the Lord in vain is also swearing. It's not that you can't use certain words. You can use them as long as you don't combine them with the real one true God in the same sentence and don't ever say to anyone directly, "Go to hell!" it's disgraceful rude!" (Real people do use that ugly phrase, and essentially they are cursing themselves by saving that to others. This is what God means when you curse others you are cursing yourself when you bless others you are blessed in return. You will never see this phrase in any of my fictional writing because I'm a Christian and I know this type of language is forbidden by God and this is the only time I say it so you have a really good definition of what it means to be too vulgar.

Proverbs 30: 10 Do not slander a servant to their master, they will curse you and you will pay for it. (To lie to be untruthful give false testimony about someone without evidence is a different form of cursing. It is harming their livelihood the only way they know how to maybe live for the current moment. Whether told for good intentions a lie is still a lie- Castle Baileywick from Sofia The First there's not changing that fact or quote ever.)

Freak, idiot, stupid, dumb those are descriptive words meant and used to describe someone's attitude. And they are much softer and don't tell someone to go murder themselves like the phrase up above actually does mean. (And they're going to occur in story-writing they are popular in writing just don't use them too many times in real life. I say this stuff about the professor here because I know he doesn't know about me and I have no intentions to meet him ever. That's because he's the last kind of person I'd ever want to meet. I already met someone similar and that hurt enough for me, Skylights. And I'm certainly not going to make this book a big deal outside of Wattpad. So
you readers are the only ones who get a free bee peek inside my brain.-Lumna10.)

You will want to evoke surprise without exclamation point being needed. Edmund and Peter from the Chronicles of Narnia use "By Jove." as their British phrase. Ron use a different one more descriptive in Harry Potter. Is it appropriate? Totally yes. Ron's "'Bloody hell,'" catchphrase is an appropriate declaration to the audience because it describes chaoticness of the situation around him but never talks at people.
The French use Sacre bleu Lumiere says it the cartoon Beauty and the Beest when the mob shows up at the castle and again he's not talking at anyone so it is an exclamation of surprise and those words don't actually mean anything that important in the French language.
Rats! descriptive for frustration.
Shoot! is for I just forgot something let me get it.
Crap can be used to describe wasting yours or someone's time.
They had a crappy argument about cleaning room schedules.
That stuff is okay.
"Why am I do this crap?" You might ask yourself once in a while. That's also appropriate.
"Screw this." it is also appropriate sometimes it means I give up and describes a melodramatic person. Other times it means I'm gonna screw this for now and come back to it later after a pause.

The idiom all hell breaks loose is used to describe a scene where chaos gets so high and heavy you don't think the readers can adjust and tell exactly everything that is going on all at once.

There is a huge difference between the Devil and Hades. First off the Devil is an extremely real being. And he is more horrific and horrible than Hades ever is in Greek myths. You cannot say they are direct interpretations of each other because they never are. Zeus is closer to the depiction of the devil with the painful suffering of Prometheus which he orders Hades to oversee that it was done properly. That is only one thing that is extremely graphic and vulgar.
By U. S Law the one giving the awful crime order is the one guilty of committing the crime. In other words Zeus has always been guilty.
In the Book of Job the deeds and destruction done by the Devil far outweigh whatever Hades is renown for in his myths.
The other proof the Greeks did not recreate the Devil in their myth form of Hades is simply because they did not know there was a devil until the Disciples and Jesus started revealing his demons within people by calling them out. Some Gentiles are Greeks I do believe Cornelius was Greek. And Hades is fictional, being: loyal, kind & polite and responsible—those are direct opposite traits of the devil of the Bible and his demons. -Lumna10.)

In this episode, Twain allows us to revel in hearing Huck's reasoning in his unique voice staying true to the character— but Twain himself also peeks through the character, letting readers know that Huck is doing the right thing, even if Huck doesn't know it for himself.

Fear of name only increases Fear of the Thing itself-Hermion Granger. You can say the word hell like the idiom I mention up above as long as you're not talking at someone.
"'When you think you know the Devil he changes his face,'" quoted by Clotee from her Guardian Aunt Tee in Dear America book A Picture of Freedom by Patricia C. Kissack.
When someone yells at you to stop using a bland word as those two usually are in fiction when they are not being presented in dialogue at someone the person who gets annoyed is the one who is humanely paranoid not you. That's not a you problem that's their problem and there's not need for you to try to pull out their weeds on your own.
It is okay to mention the devil as long as you don't believe in him: that's the key thing to remember.

Plenty of fictional writers know he exists today and use him constantly but I doubt that they intend for anyone to actually believe in him those versions of their fictional writes. 
RoyalBunny7 I hope this settles your mind. He was wrong to yell at you like that. He was the one who was scared inside not you.