08

"Return back Yuji!" You glared at him. You are trying to keep the fighting verbal because you are well aware of the consequences of fighting him. "Oh . Already on the first name basis" He taunted, taking a step forward. His composure was calm. The calm before the storm.

"You already heard me. Don't change the subject. Return back Yuji. Switch back" You repeated still keeping the facade of being fearless. You are trying to buy some time for Yuji to switch back and not let Sukuna cause a disaster.

You aren't really clear about your intentions right now. Are you trying to complete your duty as a sorcere? Or as a friend? . Maybe it's as a sorcerer. You aren't worthy of any human relations. Yet you long for the feeling of being loved.

The only sound that can be heard was your erratic breathing. Everything here seems so threatening. Especially in the presence of king of curses. The room was eerily quiet now, which made shivers run down your spine.
Just how long you have to wait for him to return back.

Sukuna laughs "You thought he's gonna switch back so easily? He's paying the price for not making a pact and letting me out." Sweat trickles down your forehead, your fingers inside your fist threatening to spill blood.  "You already heard me. You shouldn't have changed the subject. Let's see if you are really worthy of the powers you recieved"  He used your words against you, taking steps forward.

You take a step back but not in an attempt to run. You take a step back, taking a stance, readying yourself for the fight you are gonna lose. "I see...A Suicidal brat" He chuckles darkly.

"You're the one who challenged me" Your voice didn't faltered. "And don't you fear death?"His question made you do the biggest mistake.  Letting your guard down as your mind was clouded once again. "I Don't. I have nothing to lose , nothing to achieve"

"A meaningless life" He scoffed. In a swift moment,  you was slammed down against the ground. His hand crushing your wind pipe. You gasped for air. Your hands summoned a 1st grade which appeared behind him . The first grade pushed him away from you. You jumped back to your feet. Summoning another curse, you got on top of it.

You glance at your 1st grade curse and gritted your teeth.  It's already dead. You felt his presence inching closer to you from behind.  You turn your head back in such a rush that it almost let out a crack sound.  His crimson eyes glowed and a menacing smile on his face as he punched you as soon as you turned.

Your body jerking back because of the impact but your curse managed to not let you fall. He went for another punch  and you barely missed it. It was a game of cat and mouse . You kept trying to defend whilst he attacked.

And finally you got the golden chance When he aimed for another punch you, you ran past him sweeping his feet and grabbing one of his arms in the process. He fell to his knees, you twisted his arm keeping a firm grip as his arm was folded against his back.
"You've got fast reflexes. You summoned your curses in an instant when I attacked and now you was you know.  Not impressive but something close to it" You couldn't comprehend his tone. You can't see his face either because his back is facing you.

He let out a chuckle, his free hand was planted on the ground. He put all his weight on his hand and jerked his body upwards.  Both of his legs made contact with your chin, you let go of his arm which you restrained. You stumbled backwards due to the powerful attack.

He lunged at you, slamming your head onto the ground. Your head crashed against the hard floor making your vision blurry.  You can feel something wet under your head.  It is blood.

You force your body to get up but he kicked you in your gut, making you fall back on ground, hitting your head twice. Metallic taste fills your mouth , the blood trickles down from the corner of your lip. Attacks after attacks, He wasn't giving you a chance to recover. You was never so terrified of someone's power other than yours.

His fist came landing towards you, you rolled to the side. You summoned two enormous special grade curses on his either sides to buy yourself time.  You forced yourself to stand up and by this time he already got rid of your special grade curses. Your jaw tightened.

You'll lose your curses if you use them to attack him. You have to do it on your own. But curses can be used for distraction. You summon low level curses similar to insects.  They started surrounding him from all the sides.

"Sneaky. Huh?" He smirked. He was kicked in the back, he turns around to meet with no one. Another one from his blind spot . He recieved numerous punches and kickes . You kept taking the advantage of the curses surrounding him and giving you a blind spot. You'll immediately retract after your attacks.

You are having an upper hand right now, You aimed for a kick at his head from the back. Your body twists and you raise your leg up to kick the side of his face. His arm rose and his hand grabbed your ankle firmly. Before you can break free, He throws  your body on the ground .

The pain increase, Your head is now bleeding heavily. Blood trickles down from your forehead, turning your vision red and blur. You clicked your tongue. You can make out his silhouette coming towards you. "Just pass out brat. I've gotta do other things too" He said crouching down to your level. He grabbed you from your hair lifting up your head and then his other hand chopped the back of your neck, knocking you out.

He grabbed you from the back of your collar ,dragging your unconscious body outside. After walking for a while he spotted a familiar ravenette worrying about his two classmates, who didn't leave with him. "Sorry that brat isn't returning back" Sukuna said stoping in front of a horrified Fushiguro. "What did you do to her?" The ravenette asked immediately as he saw you unconscious .

"Can't say for sure if I actually killed her" Sukuna lied, worrying fushiguro more.

______________________________________

Chapter 8 completed