02.

Your stomach churns with unexplainable feeling of dread.You can feel it from miles away. The presence of a curse that's way more stronger  than any other curses you've fought. Your wrist got even more red due to  the constant pressure applied by red strings. They started tightening more and more ,making you wince in pain.

"You okay?" Gojo asked as he saw you wincing, he thought it might be because of the uncomfortable position you are in. "I'm fine" you replied in the same neutral tone you've used from his sudden visit . He shrugged and continued carrying you like he was throwing out a trash bag.

Finally he lands down on the roof of a building. He lets go off your collar and you get back on your feet. You just want to get sealed away again, because all these strong cursed energy, made your curse energy fight your body. An annoyed scowl formed on your face, as the strings got tighter.

"Aww..[Y/N],  you don't like  when i carry you?! I feel betrayed. You used to like it when you was a kid. " the alabaster haired man child gasped dramatically. You sigh in frustration . You feel like your life will no longer have peace from now on.

You was better off all by yourself. You fear what the world has for you because fate was your biggest enemy . As much as you want to run away, you know in the end,you can't escape the reality. Even after being disconnecting , your own reality haunts you.

Now ,you are back to this and  you  need to deal with people once again. Weren't curses enough ? You look around and saw the pieces of concrete just like an accident happen here on this rooftop.

Your eyes landed on the ravenette guy who was injured. Gojo took out his phone and started clicking multiple pictures of the injured guy. "Megumi , you look so beat up. Let me send your pictures to the second years" the white haired sensei laughed before handing you the sweets packet.

"You can have that sweets with your classmate go!" He cheerfully pushed you towards the spiky haired guy. You stumbled a little but didn't fall. You stood in front of him not saying anything, you just drop the bag right into the boy's lap.

You have no intention of interacting with him, you looked down on him before turning your head towards the opposite direction. You feel sick in the stomach, a curse is really near,  you can only focus on it's power that is all over the place.

"So what happened here?" the blindfolded man asked . And you don't know how to describe what you felt after hearing your classmate's explanation. You looked over to the pink haired guy who ate the finger of the king of curses.
Your face scrunched up in disgust , the vessel just sweat dropped at your reaction.

Your teacher asked the vessel to let Sukuna out for ten seconds.  You can already see how much damage is done here and you doubt that it would be a good idea to let the king of curses out.
"But what if this guy lose control and Sukuna take over his body" you asked your teacher blankly.

"Don't worry I'm the strongest here" he smirked as he stretched for the mini battle. You can feel his cursed energy increasing and also Sukuna's cursed energy which was now overwhelming.
You back away and was standing beside your classmate.

"Behind you" the ravenette yelled  to his teacher . The red strings tightened even more making your wrists red. You looked up to see the king of curses ,face to face with you and the megumi . Gojo was on Sukuna's back.

You back off . The king of curses glared at you with his crimson eyes before he got back into the fight with the white haired sorcerer. The cursed energy all around this place makes you feel sick. These strings won't stop tightening. You took a deep breath to calm your nerves down.

You never thought of the possibility of your cursed energy fighting inside you once again . It was difficult at the start but you managed it somehow.  But  here we go again. You don't want to suffer anymore.  You was living a proper life right?

But in the reality you choose what was easy not right for you to do in all these years. People tend to numb the pain instead of healing because the former choice is easier. And you did same because you don't plan on resisting numbness .

There is no going back now ,you have to deal with these red strings more now. You looked at the fight unfolding before you. Your fingers twitching and skin getting bright red due to the strings.

'Just how long?'

The vessel was now knocked out cold by Gojo. "[Y/N] ! Catch" he grinned and threw Yuji's body towards you. You moved to the side and grabbed him by his nape. "Don't do that again with me"you frowned. Was this guy insane just to throw someone at you.

You lifted up Yuji's body ,his legs dangling from your arms. Basically you lifted up him in bridal style.

(pRètty PrInCĕss ÝüJi)

" you are [Y/N] right?" . The ravenette beside you ,finally mustered up the courage to speak to you. "[Y/N] Geto" you gave him a slight nod. Before he could introduce himself , you approached Gojo.
"Take care of your own mess" you stated curtly and was about to drop the body in your arms when Gojo put yuji's body on his shoulder.

The white haired sorcerer sweat dropped at your tone of voice. But what was gonna come next was going to shock him more even though it was obvious. " When are we going to execute him?" You inquired in the tone of matter of fact.

'She's even sounding like those old hags.. damn" he kept the smile on his face despite not liking what you said.
"Nope..we are gonna try something with this guy, now let's get him chained up and have a chat with him when he wakes up"

You followed him with a sigh, before looking back at that classmate of yours who was looking at you intently.

Your wrist became all red due to the strings tightening.  After all you was in the presence of the six eyes  and limitless bearer and the vessel of king of curses. That level of cursed energy will probably make your cursed energy fight to release itself.

'He wasn't enough now that this damn vessel is here too. Seriously how could I manage this all'

"And..[Y/N] let's also go to the principal's office tomorrow.  I'm sure you'd like to meet Yaga-sensei"

You just gave gojo a nod. You don't really know if you should be happy or afraid for this new start.
______________________________________
Chapter 02 completed