And the beat, which had risen like crazy after the chorus, was temporarily dropped.

Boom!

The theme melody flowed again in the heavy-sounding bass.

On stage, they began to stamp their feet in a triangular formation.

– Hold it in your hand, VICTORY

I am the one who makes it come true

CHALLENGER that you can choose

I'm right here, it's me

The choreography that matched the heavy beat was laid out on the stage by powerfully moving the bodies.

The strength and weakness were distinguished enough to feel strange pressure in each movement of the body.

Every time they shook their heads and set angles, the audience watched the stage with their mouths open.

It was the same for viewers.

The commenting window stopped for a while when the stage began and eventually was plastered with short words such as 'crazy' 'ㅓㅓ' and 'wow'.

Despite the horrible camera work, the quality of the stage was palpable.

And as they entered the second verse, a new formation appeared.

– Yes the expectations are always so blissful

My heart is about to stop

The figures on the stage moved to their parts first, forming a formation each on their own and moving as if they were leading other team members.

It was brutally difficult to do it live, but it looked fantastic.

During the bridge, after Kim Raebin exchanged short but elaborate raps with Lee Sejin's vocals, the chorus appeared again.

Bang!

Here again, the iconic shooting choreography appeared to prevent possible fatigue.

And again, the drop that brought out the demo version of the melody and tone that viewers had heard every time on the show.

– Hold it in your hand, VICTORY

I am the one who makes it come true

– CHALLENGER you can choose

I'm right here, it's me

This time, Seon Ahyeon came forward and danced the choreography. Flashy footwork went back and forth on the heavy beat.

Overall, this carefully composed stage increased concentration by pleasing the ears and the eyes.

Thanks to this, when the stage was over, the viewers were plastered with question marks, saying that it was over so quickly.

[Take this crown.]

[You're welcome!]

The end of the stage. With a narration similar to the electronic sound at the beginning, the participants who stretched and bent their necks walked toward the backstage waving their hands.

The eight-beat melody sounded as if it would break.

BBi- BBi- BBibibibibiBBi, BBi——-!

Lights burst out from behind the stage, and their silhouettes slowly faded away.

Usually, choreography ended with a pose. This composition was similar to having an adventure.

But thanks to this unusual ending, they were like characters who had fun playing a game and then disappeared on stage.