13!

a/n- read the note at the end! it's to do with the next chapter! vote and comment please! 

JUNI didn't know what to think. 

She's probably just being paranoid and her bracelet will show up somewhere right in front of them, the thing that scares her the most about this missing item is that whenever Sam or Colby would go to past locations spirits would love to take or help remove some earrings, necklaces or in Juniper's case, a bracelet. 

however what the girl didn't know was that when colby would go back into the birthing room later for a challenge he would find it there with her name written in the sand box, just like how amanda's name was written. 

walking into andera's room upstairs, colby was the first one to notice that something happened. 

"Oh!" he announced while moving his body towards the cabinet, making everyone pile in. Juni crossed her arms, hating when things like that happened. 

"that just opened. Is that from just walking around?" Colby asked as Cody moved towards the cabinet. Sam was more curious now. 

"Do you think that walking can make this?" He motioned to the cabinet door opening. 

"Let's test it out," Cody said while shutting the door. 

Amanda came by the cabinet trying to make it open, which it didn't. Juni is going to know people are going to have their own thoughts about what they are going through right now, but she and the rest of the people around her have experienced everything that has happened here to them so far. So if they don't think it's real, it's okay. She knows it is. 

"We do like fourteen tours a day, like walking through this room, and we've never had this happen." Satori said while smiling. 

"That's a static box right?" Juni asked the group as Satori nodded. 

"Yup, so it detects the direction of static anomalies of where it's coming from." Satori then proceed to talk to the spirits that were in the room. 

"can you walk around them? show them how it works, I appreciate it." 

As Satori asked them to walk to either side, the lights started to flicker. This caused Colby to jump just a bit. 

"If you could get to blue I'd be very happy," she then said. Soon after, it turned blue. 

"wow." Juni muttered while smiling at Colby. 

The group then looked at the dog rem pod. It kind of creeped Juniper out. 

"Not going to lie guys, if this dog was in my room I would freak out." Juni laughed while everyone joined in. 

"Just has a rem pod built into it, and looks alot more cute." Cody told the group while clapping his hands together. 

"Open that door, because we had a lot of communication last time we were here." Sam said while Satori opened the door to the birthing room. 

"And our goal here today as you saw how amazing cody and satori was last night, to find their ability to talk to ghosts, and with amanda's ability to see ghosts, maybe we can get something amazing to happen." Sam smiled while holding his hands. 

"What do we do again, we do nothing!" Colby said towards sam while pointing at him. Everyonr laughed. "We are talentless-" Sam said while looking towards the camera. 

As cody asked if someone was up here with them, the lights instantly turned off. 

Satori was impressed. 

Holding hands once more, Satori and Cody talk to the spirits. 

"Again, if you are near by I am by the birthing room, I would appreicate you to come in here. Where andera parron used to sleep." Juni tried to look down the stairs as she quickly grabbed a hold of Colby's arm. Sam noticed this and tried to look away, seeing how that moment wasn't on camera. What was going on with the two of them? He thought. 

"Can I get one for yes and two for no?" Satori gladly thanked the spirit as they did what she asked. Juni's mind was still blown. It's crazy to her how they could speak to them. Colby moved the camera so that the fans could see her reaction. She had her new dyed light pink hair in a bun now with her bangs hanging towards her face, while wearing jeans and a red tank top. She had on Colby's black jacket from before on to, which he liked to see. 

Sam and her were silently talking while throwing their hands up and the air and saying what, while amanda joined in. 

"Theres one boy and one girl." Amanda said out loud, as Satori asked if it was true they said yes. Sam told amanda good job, while Juni held out a thumbs up, making Colby chuckle. 

Henry was up here too. Which surprised everyone. 

"Theres something in the birthing room," Sam whispered while Colby pointed the camera towards it. They later found it out was abigail with them. As Amanda pulled out her notepad towards Sam, his mouth was wide open. This made Juni pass by Colby and stand near Amanda. 

Amanda than showed her the paper. It shocked the pink hair girl. 

"There's a man outside? A living man?" Satori asked. "Not living, okay." 

They proceeded to have ask questions. 

"My last names bartlet. My dad's name is frank bartlet." Juni's eyes opened wide as she placed her hand on her friends arm.  "I don't use my last name on social media." The girls were trying to whisper as sam made a joke as the ghosts were dancing. 

"Is there something your trying to say?" satori asked. 

"He's named after my great grandfather," mandy said while holding out three fingers. 

"So this is the great grandfather! Okay!" Satori said while still saying the letters. 

"Frank Stanley Bartlet. That's their full name, all of them!" Mandy said while moving her hands, Juno was watching her. It's cool how everyone has some sort of family member with them here. 

"Amanda can you see him?" Colby asked the blonde hair girl as she shook her head no. 

"No," she said while looking at everybody. 

It was all sort of coming together for the group. All they had left was the investigations and finding out all of the answers. 

RONNIE SPEAKS!

short chap! next chap will most likely have a make out scene? how will yall feel about that? i feel bad for making you guys wait so i figured yall will want something juicy