10!

ACT TWO, THE WOODS!

ACT TWO, THE WOODS!

IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING, and the trio is up and about ready to start the day. Juno had a good sleep ( considering she slept at the hotel with the boys ), but knowing that she's sleeping here tonight, she may not.

"What's up guys it's sam and colby!" Colby yelled excidenly, as Juno smacked him jokingly.

"And Juno!" The boys smiled.

"We are attempting to stay seven days inside the conjuring house, and today is day two," sam stated while holding out two fingers. Juno started to speak. She loved doing these little intros, she gets so into them.

"This house inspired the well known Conjuring franchise, with a seance performed in 1974, by two world famous demonologists, Ed and Lorraine Warren. The paron family who lived here were tormented by the spirts for years. These hauntings actually started years ago by the kings Phillip's war. A.K.A the bloddist battle per, capita ever fought on u.s soil. There are soilder spirts captured time and time again, being held at this house. Creppy."

"Everywhere!" Colby joked while spinning his finger around.

"And now the most active spirit is Abigail Arnold. Who used to live here when this was called the old Arnold estate. She's known to be a super nice spirit, and is known to be a protector of the house." Colby added on.

"We were able to make contact with Abigail last night through Cody and Satori. Their method literally blew our minds. But we cannot wait to show you again tonight!"

"We also have a special geust tonight, so let's go grab her and get started!" Colby annonced as Juno started smiling and jumping up and down, excited to see her friend. Sam filmed her as the trio walked to the house.

Eventually the day went on and Amanda was finally here. Juno changed into something warmer. She changed into Sam's sweater that's beige and say's XPLR on it. "We invited our friend Amanda out!" Sam said happily as Amanda waved, while going to hug Juniper.

The two girls hugged as the boys started to talk for a bit.

"After the last time, I swore I would never come back here, but here I am. Also, Juno, it's your first time here, how do you feel?" She asked the other girl as Sam pointed the camera towards her. "It's scary. Some things have happened last night, that I can't shake my head around, but it's nice being around the people I love." Colby smiled as he asked Amanda a question.

"How do you feel being back?"

"I have mixed emotions." She started off saying with a skeptic smile on her face. "It was one of the most craziest experinces when you guys brought me the first time, and then when I came alone and I saw my name and saw my name in the sand, and I was like, there's no way I can ever set foot in that place again!" She laughed while moving her hands around. Juno smiled at her friend.