Chapter 66: Pieces to the Music Part 1

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long like some of the chapters. I tried to put it all together in one chapter!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc......

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with an TW!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the Music Part 1

Gidle and Lesserafim

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

Music

People haven't always be there for me.

But

Music always has

People haven't always be there for me.

But

Music always has

People who show you new music are important.

Music has always been there while there is others that can't feel the importance part of music. Soul.

Every

Part

Of

Our

Lives

Is

Soul

Music to our ears.

Music to our deep, loving souls.

On the bottom of our hearts, we always have to prove to ourselves we had worked. We had improved so much and experience criticism.

We work harder in the future.

We had always work harder in the future.

We wouldn't apologize for not being perfect.

Okay???

We sucked....... Get over with.

All that matters is we always achieve our dreams and goals. I'm crying.

We're crying.

Let's cry together.

It's not fair for the entire world to treat us like this because people thought of us differently or we don't have the best vocals in the world.

Sucks

That's life works. Life sucks but we can still continue to achieve and get through this together. It's not fair.

We are never dead.

I Never Die is one of the best comebacks that everyone loved.