Chapter 5: Pieces to Unravel from the Damage

Pieces to Unravel from the Damage

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in a chapter as fast as I could.

Also, Credit to the Photos that I found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.

Some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

This is when things start to take a turn as Gidle and Lesserafim keep some of their secrets from them and leave everything in a blur that nobody else knows about them.

Starting

From

Start to Finish

Gidle and Lesserafim just gonna have to make the best of it but how they are capable of doing anything that could cause their friendship to tear into sherds one by one?? Shocker.

It always turns into a shocker that nobody knows about them more than they know about themselves.

Pieces to Unravel from the Damage

Gidle

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

Pieces to Unravel from the Damage

It's always the ones that could get them behind the barriers.

If it wasn't the ones who wouldn't save them because they were trapped underneath the surface. All over something that can't be undone.

Missing You

Missing You

It's like you missed your best friend and then the second, you weren't there enough to help her, says a lot.

It says a lot about you.

They may have gone a different way but Miyeon's glad to have a chance to call them her friends and there is much more to the story that changes everything from start to finish.

Miyeon wished that there was some for to erase all of those bad moments that had happened to her.

Bad moments have happened to her and her best friends.

She can't fix it

Miyeon is still stuck in the middle rather than learning how to take a turn and accept that it's real.

It's never been too real for them to break the curse and the broken fate.

Minnie isn't holding on to something that isn't there anymore.

Minnie wished that she could see her best friends again one last time and be with the only person she had ever loved but it was all Gone. All Gone.

Minnie has to get back down to the bottom of the surface if she wants to see her best friends again.

Minnie is already hurting

Deep inside of her.

Soyeon still doesn't remember anything else that happened to her

It's bad enough that she is already losing hope.

This is the sad part, Soyeon hated everyone in her life, but it doesn't mean that she was selfish.