Chapter 13: Pieces to Euphoria

Chapter 13: Piecss to Euphoria

Pieces to Euphoria

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I could and if it's long like the other chapters then I'm sorry!!!!

Credits to the Photos I Found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc....

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Euphoria: A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

In which the girls wished they could erase all of those bad moments and those bad thoughts and just wanted to be happy for a change.

When their journey has turned into something new and fresh their friendship has turned into something more than just a beautiful flower that blooms the sunrise until the night shines with the moon.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua.

They may feel like it was such a waste of space and that prevents from them getting back together again in their friendship but it was more than just a fatal trail that those roses have followed them into the trail.

Especially

Those Broken Pieces Of Light and Dark

Those Broken Pieces of Their Friendship.

For Lesserafim

Sometimes

Friendships Stay Even Without Talking Everyday

Those Broken Pieces Will Never Get Out Of Their Minds Of What's Broken and What's Not Even Broken.

Pieces

Pieces

Pieces of Euphoria

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

You cannot change things by loving them the most.

Sometimes

It's okay to pretend to be happy once all of those bad moments and those bad thoughts start to be erased one by one.