4.

Oli pov)

Wtf just happened why is my new professor so weird. Whatever I have work. I work at a coffee shop on campus, just for some extra money ya know? That's how I met Justin and Darren. But anyway I got there and began my shift. Soon after Mr macolinio walks in I would just hide in the back but for some reason Justin had a doctor's appointment and Daren had a project to finish. He walked up to the counter and looked at me then he froze for a minute.

"Mr Moy, I didn't know you worked here"

"Well I do now either order something or leave"
I said cruelly I felt bad after I said it but thats what he gets for calling me 'Mr Moy'. He tilted his head to the side a little then spoke.

"That's no way to speak to a customer"

"Your not a customer tell you buy something"
I gave a sarcastical smile and went to the register to wait for him to finally order.

"Hm I'll have a latte large thank you"

"$4.50" he paid I made his coffee and he left. But why must he call me 'Mr Moy' it's Bullshit really. But anyway I went home at like 9 and went to bed the next day I went to his class and talked to my friends like I usually do but this time Mr macolinio had something wrong with it.

"Mr Moy if you and your friends wish to have a party then please do it off school grounds and not during school hours"

I smirked and looked him dead in the eyes

"Mr macolinio if you keep calling me 'Mr Moy' I will have a quote unquote party right outside your door so you can watch the fun that you never get to have hm"

Darren and Justin laughing went to there seats and mr macolinio looked pissed if I do say so myself.

"Well then Oliver you now have to stay after class"

I rolled my eyes and let him countue his stupid lesson. After his lesson I sat right in front of him and smiled.

"Oliver what's up with you these days? Your actions are so much more disrespectful then they usually are."

"Thought you said you didn't teach phocholgiy"

"Not the point"

I walked over to grab a ruler for my project but when I turned around he was right there.

"Can I help you weirdo?"

"Yes tell me what's wrong"

"Nothing now move before I kick you again"

"And what if I don't"

He stepped closer pinning me to the wall again. Gosh what's up with this guy. I didn't answer him and just stood there he moved his arm above my head and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong Oliver"

"I said I'm fine"

My phone started ringing and from what I could see it was Seb so Mr macolinio moved and I answered my phone.

(Play format for phone call)

Oli- hello?
Seb- yeah where are you?
Oli- what do you mean?
Seb- where at your dorm waiting bruh
Oli- fine I'll be there in a minute just go in you should have a key
Seb- yeah I've got one
Oli- k bye

(End of phone call)

"I have to go"

He grabbed my arm and pinned me on the wall.

"Where?"

"My dorm"

"Why?"

"Cuz my brother need me and he's waiting for me so are you gonna move or am I gonna have to kick you again?"

Harley me go but ad I was leaving I heard him say something like 'damn kid'

When I got to my room Seb just needed a cup for some thing I dont care whatever I gave him the cup and made him leave. Now I can go to sleep.

A/N heyo I'm alive sorry I haven't been updating I had a drama thing for school soooo yeah but anyway here y'all go new chapter love Yas byeeeeeee 🐢 💜