10

Sarang was waiting in the big area where she saw beautiful trees , she was mesmerized by the nature's beauty.

She took out her camera and started capturing the beauty .Her focus was into the beauties of the nature and she froze with her camera when she suddenly saw a big eyes.

Her focus was into the beauties of the nature and she froze with her camera when she suddenly saw a big eyes

She screamed as she was scared but she was now more scared when she saw it was a man who came close to her camera

She screamed as she was scared but she was now more scared when she saw it was a man who came close to her camera .

What is this ?_the guy asked and she was nervous as hell, now she regret bringing this camera here even though Minghao warned her.

This is ca..camera _she said observing his face.
Khamara ?_the guy pronounced it way too wrong. Ani , it's Ca Mae Ra_she said but again the guy pronounced it wrong again so she gave up on teaching the pronunciation.

What's the use of it?_the guy asked and she hesitated but before she could say anything he took the camera from her and started observing it.

Are you new here ? This thing looks expensive, how do you have this with you? Accordingly to your outfit I don't think you belong to royal_he was throwing so many questions and he smiled when he noticed the nervousness, he smirked as he now wanted to take advantage of this nervousness .

I'm taking this with me _the guy said making her eys widden.

This is my_before she could complete her sentence he signalled her to stop.

I'll buy it from you , I find this beautiful so find me tomorrow and I'll pay you if you want or you can gift it to your upcoming King.

Upcoming king ? But I know that King is not decided yet_Sarang said looking at her camera.

It's obvious that the eldest prince always get the throne and I'm Yoon Jeonghan and the throne belongs to me _he said with confident which Sarang found over confident.

I'll give you something better than this but not this please _he smirked looking at her .

Okay so when you'll bring something better than this I will return it to you, I'll buy from you so try to reach me then_by saying this he left with a guy who was standing behind him and Sarang stayed there silent with mixed emotions.