1

Do you think we should go from that restricted gate area ? Our parents forbade us to go _Minghao was about to complete his words but Meiying interrupted.

Meiying somehow managed him and her friend Sarang also supported her. Minghao always get into trouble because of Meiying. He was so done with two of them so he didn't argue much.

They went forward and somehow managed to remove the lock .The lock seems too old and it got unlocked after them trying several times.

After opening that shelter.they could see everything dark .Meiying always wanted to see the beautiful valleys , beautiful waterfalls and sceneries which she saw from her grandfather 's room.And she was 100% sure that this path goes straight to that beautiful area.

They didn't even went upstairs to meet their uncle , who stays here in this mansion.They didn't informed anyone and planned for a ride to these beautiful place first ...so they didn't even took out their luggages from their car but Minghao was sure that they will soon suffer.

Sarang was also excited as Meiying praised about this place from a long time and she even brought her camera and meanwhile Xu Minghao looked annoyed.

Minghao started the car while praying.They could see light coming from far but they felt it was a tunnel.

Minghao stopped the car and said , I'm scared and I don't think it's safe. Let's go back _he stated while looking at Meiying.

Let's go back , I also don't feel alright _Sarang said from back.

Okay fine , I'll not force anymore _Meiying said and Minghao smiled finally , he looked happy now.

He tried to take reverse but it was not moving at all , he increased full speed but still it ain't moving.

He pushed the car's gearshifter to front and back vigorously and within a second it moved so fast that he couldn't control it. He was trying his best to control but failed and Meiying and Sarang screamed.Minghao joined them late in screaming too after  losing his hopes .

Even the break was not working and within a minute they saw bright light, 3 of them closed their eyes because of that unbearable light.

Meiying opened her eyes and Sarang sighed . Meiying looked at Minghao who was looking infront with a shocking face. Meiying and Sarang also looked infront and they were mesmerized by the beautiful waterfall which they always wanted to watch  .It was extremely beautiful. 3 of them laughed looking at eachother's face as they were relieved that they were safe .They almost thought their life would end .

They quickly got off and Meiying and Sarang went towards the waterfall and Minghao groaned as he saw smoke coming from his car.

Both of the girls were enjoying but Minghao was tensed as he couldn't understand where did they exactly come from as he couldn't see any tunnel as it was a block view.He called Meiying but he saw both of the girls went far ahead from him.Minghao ran and finally catch their speed but he was breathing too hard .They saw many women wearing hanboks traditional clothes and they gave them very weird look and was talking among themselves while staring at them.

It was hard for them to understand until they met the girl name ShinWonhee.

*Do not post or copy my work  as plagiarism is crime and all rights are reserved  .