3

You can wear any of my clothes whenever you want and if you both need anything ask me anytime _Wonhee said after handing some hanboks to them as it was not safe for them to wear those outfits infront of others , they thanked her .

You stay here alone ?_Meiying asked and she looked tensed but nodded in yes and left making Sarang also doubt on her.

Minghao took out his phone and was shocked as he saw the time on his phone , it was the same time when they were at garage. It's been hours since they're here but still it's showing the same time .There was no network oviously . Wonhee 's small house has two rooms , in which Minghao is staying and in another Sarang and Meiying.

Minghao tried his best to sleep but couldn't as it was hard for him to sleep in different environment even though he was very tired.At the same time he felt thirsty so he came out of the room and searching for water .But he was shocked to see Wonhee sleeping on the floor without any blanket and pillow even it's cold here.
He quickly went back to his room and came back with one of his jacket and quickly put it on her and went back  to that room without drinking water.

He was too tensed because of that mobile's timing, he was also worrying about their family because they don't know anything. He was thinking will they able to go back again or stuck here forever.

He was taking lot of tension so he peeked at the room where Meiying and Sarang sleeping.He thought how they both can sleep so peacefully in this environment without any bed and meanwhile his back was paining a lot . He couldn't sleep properly but in the end he drove to sleep.When everyone was awake he was sleeping.She woke up by the voice of Wonhee who came running.

What happened _Sarang asked and Wonhee breathing hard .

All the me..men of Kingdom are searching each and everyone's house .

For what_Meiying asked and she shook her head as she didn't know anything.

You all have to hide _She stated wiping her sweat and they nodded and environment became very tensed.

Shin Wonhee?_the guy called from her back and Wonhee knew who it was , it was none other than Hong Jisoo.