Doubt

-Nay!- Sana exclaimed greeting her friend. -What's urgent?

-I need to talk to someone.

-Can't you tell Minhyuk and Jeongyeon? Not that I don't want to hear from you, but you usually always tell them everything.

-No, I can't.- Nayeon said as she entered the house of the three Japanese girls.

Who knows what it was that she couldn't tell her best friends. Sana closed the door and went to sit on the couch next to Nayeon. Momo was at dance school and Mina locked in her room playing Minecraft with music.

-Tell me, what's happening?

-I love Minhyuk.- The beginning wasn't the best. Sana, to be honest, had always rooted for Jeongyeon. -We're together, it's obvious I love him. I've liked him since we were sixteen.

-I know. What is it that worries you?

-If you're with someone... And you love them... You shouldn't like someone else's touch, right?

Sana was paralyzed for a few seconds. -Did you cheat on him?

-No! Of course not!

-Then I don't understand.

-I don't need you to understand, I just want you to answer me.

-Well no. Unless... You're in abstinence. Have you and Minhyuk ever done it?

The girl shook her head. -Jeongyeon is always at home.

-Then it could be this: you need to be touched by him, it's normal.

-Yes, you're right, it's normal in a couple.

-I have a question: have you ever felt the need to be touched by him? Have you ever imagined doing it with him?

-Felt the need yes, imagined it no.

-What exactly did you feel? The need to be touched by him or to be touched in general?

-Maybe more generally.

-Mh... Who is the person who touched you?

-Sana...

-I swear on Momo I won't tell anyone.

-Anyeon.

-I swear.

-Okay... We were taking a shower together and she happened to touch me. Accidentally.

-Who? Where?

-Jeongyeon.

She had to be impartial, she had to be impartial, she didn't have to rejoice.

-And where exactly would she have touched you?

-I don't feel like saying it.

-Up or down?

-Up.

-And you liked it... I say it's simple: you have to let Minhyuk touch you, only in this way will we understand if you need to be touched by him, by someone in general or-

-Don't say it!

-Or by Jeongyeon!

-No! Please no! I can't love Minhyuk but want to make love to Jeongyeon.

-And yet it could be like this. Love does not always correspond to sexual attraction. This is why many people become lovers.

-But I don't want to be like that, especially if the two people involved are my best friends.

-You messed up your life already by hooking up with Minhyuk. Try to stay alone with him, then let me know.

-Okay but how do I do it? Jeong is always with us.