Chapter one

( first chapter, so it's sloppy. )

《 377 words. 》

Izuku Midoriya has just started his second year at UA High.
At the end of the semester last year, he caught feelings for his rival, Katsuki Bakugo.
He tried and tried to keep him out of his mind, but nothing worked. He wanted to kiss Katsuki so badly, wanted Katsuki to lean into it, and wanted him to - "DEKU!"
Katsuki called out from in front of izuku.

Izuku yelped and then rubbed the back of his head with one of his hands. "Sorry Kacchan, what did you say?" He chuckled.

"Class is over, nerd," Katsuki tutted.

"Oh, right.." izuku replied quietly. He grabbed his bag and stood up. He was just about to walk out of the class when a cold hand came on his shoulder.

"AHH- wait, Kacchan?" Izuku said loudly.

"Tch," Katsuki said. "There's a project we need to do for math.. it's um, partners."

Izuku was confused for a moment before Katsuki said: " Do you um, wanna be my partner Deku?"

Izuku's face froze in place. He was completely shocked at what Katsuki just said.

"Kacchan, you wanna be with me..?" Izuku Yelped.

"SHUT UP NERD, DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA OR ANYTHING, IM JUST TRYING TO BE A BETTER PERSON AND SHIT!" Katsuki screamed at izuku.

Izuku giggled at Katsuki for a minute before giving him an answer. "Sure! I'll go with you, Kacchan!" Katsuki smiled slightly, but then he caught izuku looking, so he scowled again.

"Let's go to my dorm for it, nerd." Katsuki said while gesturing for Izuku to follow him.

The two argued lots while walking to the dorms, but nothing too serious. The two were just teasing each other. The wind was freezing while they were outside, though. Katsuki noticed Izuku shivering and gave him his scarf. The two smiled, a genuine smile at each other. Caught in the moment, Izuku started blushing heavily.

"Um, nerd , there's something wrong with your face. It looks like raccoon eyes." Katsuki said.

"Ahh! Sorry- u-um K-kacchan, i-i didn't mean it." Izuku laughed.

Katsuki then realised that izuku was, indeed, blushing, while the two were walking back.

He didn't say anything. He just smiled while izuku wasn't looking.

"So the nerd likes me back, huh?" he thought to himself.