extra

Kel sat in Kuzuryu's office, Sniffling and weeping, Dramatically whining to Kuzuryu after he scratched his knee and bruised it, Kuzuryu's thumb swiping away the tears on Kel's cheeks.

Kuzuryu patted the small drops of blood, flicking his ear every second he had a chance to from the sharp sounds of Kel crying like a little kid who lost their father in a crowded place.

Kel then eventually calmed down, glancing over at the old man who treated his knee so gently, because and Kel thought it was because of oh how delicate he is! (Definitely not)

Kel smiled, Arms flying up in the air— Grinning, And eventually trying to stand up and jump, only to fall over onto Kuzuryu, hurting the mans lower back and maybe cracking it a little.

A heavy exhale escaped Kuzuryu, trying to not show the disappointment he had felt, Like... His back really, really hurt after that...

Kel apologized multiple times, frowning and keeping a pouty face before being shut up and forced into a hug, Letting out a loud and playful laugh as he felt Kuzuryu's arms wrap around him to keep him quiet.

Hii !!!  It's short because it's not a real chapter and only an extra, So—  I've been having writerblock which i'm sorry about and also getting obsessed with a new drama (the photo above), Kudos !!  ♥︎