Sunny and Kel had managed to get more comfortable with the older man— Kuzuryu, After appearing suddenly in the... "Borderland

Sunny found himself at the pool party, pushing through people, Heart pounding in his ears since he wasn't used to large crowds, It was annoying him to the core, The first time he wanted to just drag a knife across their throa—

"Sunshine, There you are!" Kel shouted across the party, holding a non alcoholic beverage, swishing it then running over, smiling like how he always would, Especially when his sunshine is there.

Sunny nodded, stepping closer towards Kel and having the boys arm wrap around his neck, a kiss pressed against his cheek, which lit up his pale skin from white to pink, rubbing his nose.

Kel dragged Sunny alongsides himself, Noticing Kuzuryu with a ravenette that had two large fluffy buns, Shirtless with only beach shorts on and sandals,

Definitely the opposite for kuzuryu.

Wearing a beach, hawaiian dad like outfit— Buttoned up shirt with short rolled up sleeves, a nice cup of alcohol in his palm, watching the guy play his guitar while singing obnoxiously loudly.

Kel waddled over, grinning and waving. "Hi, Mr. K! Who's this?" He asked, head tilting before Sunny peeked over his shoulder, standing on his tippy toes and raising an eyebrow.

"Kyuma," Kuzuryu replied, motioning towards the guy with his pinky that was off of the red plastic cup, Kyuma eagerly waves, whistling and standing up, grinning.

"WwwhHhhhhh—WHAAAAAAADUPPP!" Kyuma shouted, slapping his knee and extending his hand, shaking theirs whilist Sunny was clearly horrified of the amount of energy the man had...

Kel laughed, running with Kyuma off into the as a rich man chuckle released from Kuzuryu, patting Sunny's back then walking away, looking back every few seconds to see if he was following, Which he was.

He was only surprised when Sunny reached over, His fingers wrapping around Kuzuryu's pinky to make it easier for himself, Catching the man completely off guard, But hey. He earnt the boys trust.

That was good.