chapter 3

The next day, Shubman was standing near a park, waiting for Ishan to show up. His phone started ringing and it's Aditi.

"Are you coming to the office today?" She asked, but before Shubman could answer, Aditi continued "Never mind, I know you are not coming".

"Yes I am going out with ishan. "

"Well then enjoy your date- I mean day. " She let out a laugh before cutting the call.

Shubman couldn't help but smile at her playful words, his heart fluttering with excitement. He was eager to meet up with Ishan and begin their day of fun.

"Pagal ho gya kya hash kiyu raha hai? Akele akele " Ishan said, playfully slapping shubman's head from behind.

"Wo kuch yaad aa gya tha" shubman said, looking at Ishan.

" I want to know too"

Ishan tilted his ear and shubman brought his hands close to Ishan's ear as he was going to tell something serious with a mischievous grin on his face.

"So the main thing is...... You looked like an angry bird when you got angry" Shubman started running with an amused laugh. Ishan ran behind him.

Ishan finally caught up to him and started tickling him.

They were laughing. After some time, they stopped when they realized people around them were glareing at them.

"Let's go. I have many places in mind," Ishan said and started walking.

"Wait, are we walking?!" Shubman said, looking at Ishan.

"Hmm? You have a problem?" Ishan asked.

"Wait, I thought you would bring out a super car from your car collection." Shubman said jokingly.

"You thought that?" Ishan smiled.

"We missed out on so many beautiful moments by rushing..... so let's slow down and enjoy every single second. And.... I want to enjoy every moment with you, Subhas."

Shubman found himself listening to Ishan's sweet words with a growing sense of anguish. His chest tightened as he realized the harsh reality of his situation. Every time Ishan mentioned his name , it felt like a dagger in his heart.

Shubman was caught between his attraction for Ishan and the fear and pain of his lies being exposed.

"Kya hua gloomy gloomy sa ho gye kyu? Nhi chalna?" Ishan asked after noticing the sudden gloomyness on shubman's face.

"Nehi nehi aisa kuch nehi let's go" Shubman replied without looking at his eyes.

First they went to the amusement park.

After a day of excitement at the amusement park and experiencing many thrilling rides together, Ishan and Shubman arrived at a peaceful cafe.

Although it wasn't too crowded, the peaceful atmosphere of the cafe gave them time to relax and enjoy each other's company without distractions.

Ishan was staring out the window in the cafe, soaking up the calming atmosphere. He could feel Shubman next to him, but he chose not to break the silence of the moment.

Shubman let his gaze rest on Ishan face, lost in the way his delicate features were illuminated by the sunlight beaming through the window.

'I trust you, Ishan. You are innocent and unrelated to your father. Rohit bhaiya's warning not to get attached was silly. Please don't misunderstand me when the truth is revealed.' Shubman thought in his mind.