chapter 5

4 hours later

Rohit and Shubman were engaged in a conversation when Aditi and Rishab entered the room with those  devices. Aditi immediately began charging the devices, while Shubman and Rohit paused their discussion to observe the devices with a mixture of curiosity.

"This is Varun Mishra's autopsy report," Rishab said, handing a file to Rohit.

Rohit flicked open the file and his frown deepened as he scanned over the report.

"Heart attack?" Rohit muttered, clearly puzzled.

"Heart attack? No, no, that's not right. I was there. I saw his dead body. There was a white substance coming out of his mouth. Someone poisoned him."
Shubman interrupted.

"What were you doing there?" Aditi asked, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"I was solving a case, so I went to talk to the inspector for some information." Shubman replied, his tone calm.

"A 37-year-old healthy and fit man died from a heart attack just because he was away from his privileged life for one night," Rohit said, skepticism etched on his face. "This autopsy report is definitely fake. There's no way that's the real cause of death."

"Yes" Aditi fetched those devices. She picked Varun's mishra's laptop and started applying many passwords.

After a few minutes of working on the laptop, Aditi finally managed to unlock it. She shook her head slightly, surprised at the simplicity of the password.

As she began scrolling through the emails and chats, her eyes widened in shock.

"Ishan..." She whispered to herself, her voice barely audible.

Aditi clicked on the chat, her fingers trembling slightly as her eyes scanned the conversation. The words on the screen seemed to jump out at her as the gravity of the situation bore down on her.

Her eyes widened as she processed each line of dialogue, her heart racing as she read the last conversation before the contact was blocked by Ishan.

"The article we read about Mr. Kishan's Mumbai brunch was true," Aditi said, her voice barely above a whisper.
Shubman, who had not been present at that time and therefore unaware of the situation, frowned at her words.

"What article?" he asked, his confusion evident.

"Mr. Kishan won the brunch in a gambling game against Varun Mishra," Rishabh, his said voice laced with astonishment.
"Varun Mishra bet his one of successful brunches, and he demanded Mr. Kishan to bet his... younger son, Ishan Kishan." Rishabh paused for a moment, the gravity of the situation weighing heavy on his words.
"Mr. Kishan agreed with this. Varun Mishra was so confident that he would win, but Mr. Kishan won the game and won the prize."

"The media and everyone know that Mr. Kishan brought that Mumbai brunch," Rishab explained. "But a few months ago, one of his fired employee
tweeted this article on his Twitter account."

Shubman's disbelief was palpable as he asked, "Bet his own son?! Seriously?!"

Shubman snatched the mouse from Aditi and began frantically reading the conversation, his expression growing increasingly stunned with each word he read.

Varun Mishra

Baby you know your lovely  father agreed to bet you in our next gambling game. A father himself , gamble his own sonson? ? 

Ishan

Stop your nonsense Mr. You can't turned me against my father. JUST KNOW THIS DAMM THING!! OR I WILL FILL A CASE AGAINST YOU FOR HARRASING ME!!