Pt3/ Beast Slave Curse

" Madam Taoist!!" Exclaimed Ling Yin.
Sun Jarah looked at him and smiled.
"Take Min to a safe distance, Ling Yin and Najifa, step aside. Let me handle this."
Lieutenant Najifa made space for Madam Taoist to step in.

Taoist Sun placed her right palm over her left and gently rubbed them together and swoosh! Her hand was on white flames. She raised her arms over her head, palms in a blooming gesture and the flames went upwards and formed a big blue talisman. She then faced her palms at the whimpering buffalo and the talisman flew out and placed itself on the buffalo's forehead.
The moment that talisman touched the buffalo, the ancient letters on it illuminated a bright blue light and suddenly the buffalo was on blue fire.
It lasted a few seconds then it just poofed away. Vanished into thin air. And what remained was a regular sized buffalo's corpse laying on it's side.

Ling Yin was speechless. He couldn't believe that what he saw was real.
"Let me see him, Yin."
It took him moments to realise that Madam Taoist was standing beside him now. He quickly placed Min's body on the ground and sat beside him. Madam Taoist knelt down and placed a palm over Min's head and a shining aura radiated under her palm. And moments later Min slowly opened his eyes. Yin could feel more happier. He helped Min to sit up and patted his back.
"What happened?" Min asked hazily.
"It's alright Min. You have showed a great act of courage today and I'm very impressed with you." Madam taoist said.
Hearing her voice, Min looked up and quickly bowed. "Shizun, it's good to see you."
Madam taoist nodded and stood up and walked towards the buffalo corpse.
Seeing the corpse, Min gasped and leaned towards Yin. "Hey what happened. Tell me, did I do that?" He asked pointing at the buffalo.
"Your attack did make it faint but erm.. I'm afraid it wasn't you who exorcise it."
"Oh is that so." Min exclaimed, looking utterly disappointed. "Of course Shizun is the only person who can do it. Anyway, are you okay. I thought i thought i told you to run away."
Yin felt that it was unnecessary to mention how Min fainted after attacking and he had to carry Min around. So instead he spoke, "Ahmm, how can I possibly leave you behind?Haha."

"Ling Yin, Fengmin come over here, please." Madam called them. Then she focused on the corpse again.
"This poor buffalo should be buried as soon as possible. Lieutenant, do you need a hand?" Madam Taoist asked the other lady.
"I'll take care of it on my own. You take the kids back to your cottage. They look exhausted. You've shown me the way before. I'll be there in a while." The Lieutenant clad in black replied.
"Okay then if you insist." Madam replied, in an unbothered manner.
"Shizun, what is happening?" By that time Fengmin supported by Yin has also arrived beside her.
"This was a cursed corpse."
"What is that?"
"A strong curse that is put upon dead bodies of beasts or humans which possesses them. They are then given any kind of task to complete and that's the only way they will be set free."
"That's necromancy, am I right?"
"Yes, that's a powerful necromancy skill." Lieutenant Najifa spoke this time. "But probably one of the most cruel techniques too."

Yin spoke this time "What do you mean? I thought the whole necromancy thing was cruel."
"Oh no, necromancy isn't necessarily cruel. It is unethical to practice this and bother the resting ones and play around with their body but as long as it's done with good intentions, it's pretty much alright." Madam Tao replied. She also added. " a dead body can be controlled when it's soulless and it's beneficial because the ones who are dead can't die again so you get immortal zombies to protect you. I honestly wouldn't mind if somebody made a zombie out of my corpse for good. Hahah"
"Me too. It's a good skill if done legally. But the curse they used on this poor buffalo is bad. This is called the 'Beast Slave' technique. I think I'm right." She looked at Madam Taoist for approval and spoke again when Madam nodded. "This special curse was invented by a demonic cultivator who went by the name  'Yiling Patriarch' or rather, people called him that. Even though he invented it, he only used this curse once. Once you put this curse on a corpse, that corpse will become a very powerful monster. And the reason why it turns so powerful and why this curse is cruel is——
Najifa sighed. "Is that creature would have been intentionally sacrificed for the job and then cursed to become monster."