Relationships

Lucifer Morningstar: It's a somewhat complicated relationship due to their history and different world views, but they try and make it better.

Charlie Morningstar: They're siblings, and they love each other very much, but just like with Lucifer, it can sometimes be complicated because their views are different, but nothing will ever make them hate each other.

Vaggie: Y/n and Vaggie knew each other while they were still in heaven, Vaggie had romantic feelings for Y/n and was a bit heartbroken after he fell.

Alastor: Y/n doesn't really like or dislike Alastor. He just ignores him most of the time.

Husk: Y/n is actually fond of Husk, and they often talk over drinks.

Angel Dust: He finds it very hard to be around him, that's it.

Sir Pentious: Y/n really likes Pentious and views a funny guy, he believes Pentious could possibly the only sinner that could be redeemed.

Nifty: Y/n has mixed feelings about Nifty. On one hand, she could be really cute, and on the other, a small sociopath.

Lute: Y/n really wishes she would just stop being so loyal to heaven and especially so loyal to scum like Adam, but he knows just how stubborn she is.

Adam: Y/n hates him with all of his being, in his own words Adam is "the scum of the angels".

Sera: Y/n used to be really fond of Sera, and somewhat still is, but she's too much of a hypocrite in his opinion.

Emily: Y/n doesn't see anything wrong with her, in his eyes, she's the most adorable thing to exist.

Lilith: He doesn't really think or have an opinion about her.

God: Y/n hates him on some level, but he knows when to compliment some of his work.

Michael: Y/n doesn't really like him, but he still loves to some degree.

Velvet: Y/n doesn't really spend too much time around her, but she is obsessed with him.

Carmilla: Y/n likes how Carmilla keeps her cool, even when dealing somebody like velvet.

Verosika: He kind of likes her, but doesn't like how she's constantly flirting with him.