3

(It was a normal week for the two, hanging out with friends and just being themselves. Way and Pete were just living there best life until)

"Pete it Kenta, Pa wants to see you" he called. "Ill be there in a bit" Pete replies as he hangs up the phone. "I gotta go baby, but I'll be home in a bit okay, don't wait for me go have fun with babe and Charlie for a bit" said Pete.

(Way mods his head and Pete gets in his car and makes his way to Tony. On his way there he felt uneasy and kinda nervous. For him every day is a risk.  Pete had finally reached the house and was greeted by Kenta.)

"What is it that you want" said Pete. "Watch your tone boy, I need you to use your gift and tap into a few of my clients that will be here in a bit, make sure they aren't with holding information from me" said Tony. "Fine, but I can't stay long I have previous engagement before this call.

(With babe, Charlie and Way)

"Wow Way I'm sorry that you guys are still stressing with Tony, he's gotta be doing this to get back at us some way." said Babe. We are both taking a lot of stress it mess with our relationship, we haven't had sex in week and tomorrow is where I'm at my worse" said Way. "Oh that right every two months Engima are in the mood to procreate", huh it makes my kinda glad that I'm not an Engima" said Babe.

"Tommorow and for the rest of this month Pete scents will be my weakness. I can't be with him when he's with Tony, I barely have control as it is, back when Pete and I were younger and sharing a room, we would do it in a corner were the camera couldn't find us". "I don't understand why this happens to you and all the enginas you can't have a baby" said Babe.

(Charlie hit babe shoulder, knowing the topic of kids is a sensitive subject for Way)

"I know and I wish there was a way but with Tony always in our personal life our child would be in danger of getting sold" said Way. "Hey I got an idea lets go pick something for your special time with Pete tomorrow.

(Way Nodded with excitement and the three made their way to the sexy outfit store. Once they enter all of the boys face turn bright red as they walk through the store full of shyness from the scandalous outfits that they see.)

"Okay so Way pick three and show us like a fashion show" said Babe.

(After three hours the boys finally found one that Way really liked. After the boys were done Pete called way and just like that Way made his way to his Boyfriend)

Comment.