chapter 4

Author's POV. :

Rohan takes the Mic , as he stays silent for a min after watching his fav student leave the auditorium and speaks in a cold tone
" The shit show's over you all may get lost for all we care "
knowing full well that there were still shit tons of performances left , as he said this every one was leaving making the welcoming ceremony a big FAILURE !

Anushka's pov :

What..what did I just here....no , like how can it end it's only been 30 minutes, how can he end it and also how can everyone present here leave it's MY welcoming ceremony.......but I held back because I want to have a GOOD reputation, image and be everyones' favourite........

Reyansh's pov  :

After yesterday's SHIT SHOW ( and he was right ) as that man said on the mic before living us in shock and confusion we came back I saw Anushka pouting and talked to her and consoled my dear girlfriend and she beamed again....

Yes she is like that she is the sun light in everybody's life , bright , sweet , lovely , adorable , and beautiful......

As I got up early, I wore a rare smile on my face , like seriously, I was happy to attend college, go OUTSIDE of MY home like prison to learn I was so over the moon that I finally am free from home learning......I got dressed up and looked at my phone and as I looked at my schedule I had a class at 9:00 but it's still 7:30 and I live near to the university so I call my best friends and ask if they are ready or not....

It won't be a surprise, if they also feel the same , they had the same fate as me which is HOME LEARNING/ SCHOOLING

After 1 or 2 rings Avi picks up , " hey "

''Hi bro"

"Got ready ?...........And what about Anushka? "

"Ohhh.....so janab ne iss vajhe se call Kiya hai "  ( oh so this is the reason why you called )

"Mai....Mai to sir puch raha tha ! "
( I...I was just asking )

"Ha , ha ab puch liya na BYE , I have lots of things to do  "
( Ok ok now you asked na BYE )

"Hey ,wait , wait , wait atleast batate to ja "

" Ha voh bhi ready ho gayi hai , chal mil te hai hum log uni me , aur please decide karne dhe mujhe ki Mai kya phenu , bye "
( S she is also ready , ok so let's meet in the university , and please let me decide what to wear , bye )

"Alright bye "

Ya if I forgot to mention my girlfriend and my best friend are siblings.........and when I told him about our relationship.

I freaked out soo much that I was mentally preparing myself for getting a punches or two , but to my surprise he was okay with it, like I was shocked or even surprised when he didn't seem to care .

if I was in his shoes and my bff said that he and my sis are dating then I would have lost my shit and might even send him to the ICU......one of the main reason I was shocked was cause Anu said ' it won't be a good idea, like what if they hurt you , because you r in a relationship with their sis ' but it was the opposite, no one like seriously one showed any interest in our relationship and we're ok with it...

I thought atleast her father would be wary of me but NO he didn't even seem to CARE , he acted as if she was someone else's daughter, only her other father was happy about it and showed some interest.....but I guess it's because they have seen me grow up with her and sees me like a family member.....

Oh shit I should also decided what to wear to uni , since it's my first time learning in a proper, actual institute I don't know what to wear , I'm usually in my shorts and a plane t-shirt while I'm home not caring much of what I look like since I'm always home , and I usually wear shirts and a trouser when we go on a family trip, so what should I wear I glane at my closet but all I could find are trousers , khaki pants , shirts and fucking shirts ugh.......

Just when I was accepting my harsh reality my cousin burst open my room with a bigg thud

" Swagat nahi Karoge hamara " ( will you not welcome me )

Rolling my eyes "ha ha maharaj aayi ye , aayi ye kya seva kuru Mai aap ki ??"( S , S come in your highness, how should I serve you )

"Oh nothing much bas mere Charan chu Lena" 
( Just touch my feet )

I make an 'are you for real ' face and he says

"Just kidding, by the way what will you be wearing today, it's your first day na "

" Hmm "

" What's with the mono syllabic answer huh "

Scratching the back of my neck I say" Umm ...... You see I only have formal wears so -" he cut me off and said

"Mujhe pata tha ki Mere pyare cousin ke pas kuch informal nahi hai , kyu ki usi bandi koto sirf prim n proper ladke pasand hai "
( I knew it that my dear cousin doesn't have any informal wears because your girl only likes  prim n proper guys )

" Sorry I didn't hear you ATHARV , come again ''

" Alright , alright I won't tease you now , come decide what you wanna wear today "

"Ha ? " then I saw the carry bag he has holding, s my cousin is the best he just knows it when I'm in destress

"U ARE THE BEST" I say with a smile on my face

"I know right" and he chuckles

"By the way how do you know what type of outfit to wear while going to uni "

He narrowed his eyes " umm.....because I have been wearing them since high school  and Know what to wear something in certain places "

"Huh ? "

"Yeah , from High school we can wear something other than those boring uniforms,  like seriously I was soo fed up by wearing that same boring middle school uniform of mine at that time , but I....... kinda miss it , those memories , those days.... those peoples , and you won't believe it I miss my teachers too like from middle school to high school , and the fun we had , it was on next level, ugh....those days were the days " and he chuckles

"Wait , wait . What ! you....you were not home schooled ? ! ,Because I thought you were since Uttara and Samrudh Bhai were home schooled to "