chapter One

Authors Note: Hey guys this is my first story so please don't be mean I will try my best to make it good thank you for reading guys!

I woke up early in the morning. It was a pretty summer morning with the sun seeping into my windows. I covered my head with my duvet trying to go back to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep until I heard loud banging on my door. I groggily got up and headed to my door. I opened it to see none other than Natsu and Happy. Well atleast they knocked?
"LETS GO ON A JOB!" Natsu yelled. I looked at him irritated and dumbfounded Happy flew up and shouted "aye!" I honestly had nothing better to do so I agreed. "Alright when?" I asked leaning on my doorframe yawning. "This afternoon meet me at the train station."Natsu said. I nodded and he waved at me before leaving saying he has some preparing to do

Author Note: At this point their 12 and 13 youre 12 Natsu is 13 and your guild is Fairy Tail. The Harem is yet to come *wink wink*

You decided to pack some clothes and look over the job happy handed to you before they left. 800 000 Jewel?! You thought to yourself. You nor Natsu were S class wizards yet so this was perfect. You pulled out your suit case and packed everything necessary. You walked down to the guild [it wasn't far from your apartment like a 10 minute walk.] You entered the guild and saw Cana playing cards with Mocao and Wakaba.

Mirajane, Elfman and Lisana were out on a quest. Erza and Grey were also out on a quest so the guild hall was pretty much empty. Well not empty but quiet until Natsu came in. He kicked the doors open and started shouting my name. I glared at him as he instantly kept quiet.

Natsu and I Lazed around the guild until it was time to leave. We told Master we were going and headed to the train station. The whole train ride there was Natsu being sick. I was also a dragon slayer so I wondered how I wasn't sick. I was the Heavens dragon slayer. It was EVERY single dragon slaying magic to ever exist. My dragon was Star. She also disappeared when I was 7 on the 7th day of the 7th month in the year 7777. I practiced Frigomancy magic [the ability to generate and manipulate snow] as well as

I wondered around for a year after she disappeared until I found Fairy Tail. Or rather, it found me. I had fallen asleep under a tree in Magnolia. I had no idea where I was so I decided to get some rest. I woke up to water hitting my face. As I gathered my belongings [all the books star wrote for me about my magic] Someone held an umbrella over my head. I saw a tall man with ginger hair. He smiled at me brightly and led me to fairy tail. On the way he told me his name was Gildarts Clive. He asked where I was going and I told him I didn't have a direct location.

We talked some more until he showed me a big Guild. He showed me their master and from the age of 8 I became a member of Fairy Tail. When we got to the village of Arizona [I'm going to make up my own town names] we walked to the chief. He greeted us excitedly and explained our job in depth. There had been huge monsters terrorizing their village, breaking their houses stealing their resources.