"Hah! Like he could protect anyone by himself." I laughed, looking at the stupid Hylian knight. "Without that sword, he wouldn't be able to do anything!"

"Revali... don't be so mean to Link." (Y/N) sighed, rubbing their eyes. "Let's just go catch Khoga and get out of here, okay?" Their tone was weirdly pessimistic, as if they were done with all this.

I've never seen (Y/N) act like this before... are they alright? I should talk to them, but with the princess and... ugh, Link here, it's impossible.

"Princess, please go back to town. We can't risk losing you." (Y/N) spoke monotonically as we started walking deeper into the ruins. The princess sighed and started heading back, but Link stayed and followed us.

As we walked into the forest, I saw that (Y/N) was rambling about something to Link...

"Hmph... they should be talking to me instead of him... What are they even talking about anyway?"

I decided to walk a little closer to eavesdrop on the conversation. This is wrong... but...

"I just... It's been rough, man." (Y/N) sighed. "With the whole Yiga Clan thing, I can't just stay put and watch as they get closer to bringing back the Calamity! I can't let them do that... I can't lose him..."

Link looked at (Y/N) in confusion when they said that last part. At least I know he doesn't know we're a couple...

"You know, you're a great listener, Link." Suddenly, (Y/N) wrapped the short Hylian with a hug. "Thanks, man..."

No... No! I don't want them hugging him! I'm a great listener too! Why didn't they talk to me instead of them?!

"Hmph..." I audibly pouted, catching (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N) turned to me with an eyebrow raised. "Are you... okay, Revali?"

"I'm fine. It's just..." I looked over at Link with annoyance.

"Oh." (Y/N) sighed and chuckled. "Link, could you give us a moment?"

The stupid Hylian nodded and walked a bit farther away, leaving us with enough room to talk. Finally.

"Love, are you jealous?" (Y/N) giggled playfully.

"WHAT?! ME?! JEALOUS?!" I can't believe it! How did they know?

"Mhm. You were staring at Link angrily the whole time." (Y/N) crouched down to face me eye to eye. "It's kind of cute, actually..."

"I'm not cute! And I'm not jealous! I just... don't like that you talked to Link instead of me." I crossed my arms angrily. "He's just a stupid Hylian, and I'm your boyfriend!"

"One, you are cute." (Y/N) giggled, pinching my cheek. "And two, it's alright to be jealous. And I didn't tell you about this cause I thought you would find it annoying..."

"Oh..." I guess they're right. By the way I acted with them usually, it was to be expected they would assume that kind of stuff...

"You know you can come talk to me whenever, (Y/N). I'm here for you." I held their soft hand with care.

"Thank you, love." (Y/N) leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped them right in their tracks.

"Come on, not in front of him..." As much as I wanted that kiss, Link was still there. And with him around, there's no way I'm showing weakness."

"Awww..." (Y/N)'s ears drooped slightly. They always do this... and it always works. Ugh!

"Don't do the sad puppy face, (Y/N)... Don't take advantage of how cute you are."

Promise (Revali x Reader) (Rewritten!) (ON HIATUS THANKS TO LACK OF IDEAS!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें