Bonus chapter 6

Note (please read till the end of the chapter)

Hello Everyone I have just updated Bonus chapter 6 of Ravished and Ravenous, it has extreme mature content and costs only 12 rupees, I didn't keep the price on higher side for you all. (Link in bio, or check the screenshot below to know how to locate the chapter.

(DONT MISS THE PROMO AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER)

The chapter has some extreme mature content and the wholesome ending to the chapter with Jaiveer Shravani and  their kids.

Also to my wattpad readers, Bonus chapter 5 will be on wattpad on 28th April(if you all complete the target, check the bonus chapter 5 part to know) yes I will make it free for you all, so you all can enjoy and read the name I have chosen for Jaiveer and Shravani's kid.

Here is something for you all, last night I deleted so many comments where you all were saying how unfair it is to post the chapters on scrollstack and ask for money and how privileged scrollstack readers.

First thing, I requested you all to vote but you all didn't and still I kept full book 150k+ words free in the wattpad, I didn't charge at all! Then how it is unfair?

Bonus chapters are just extras, it's not even connected to the story, the main plot ended in the last chapter of Ravished and Ravenous.

As you all say that you all are students and can't pay to read smuts, it's fine guys don't pay, Ravished and Ravenous has so many mature smutty scenes available in wattpad.

I understand that you don't have money to pay, even I don't have money to pay my bills and all and for that I need to earn, I don't have any high paying job, whatever I earn as I earn from scrollstack, wattpad don't pay at all.

Scrollstack readers are privileged yes, they have the access to the exclusive chapters and it's helping me to pay my bills.

Just like you all, I'm a student as well and in need of money, my parents doesn't give me anything, not even pocket money!
I have to managed everything myself.

Bonus chapter 1 and 2 have extreme mature contents and it's exclusive to scrollstack, it won't be on wattpad ever.

Bonus chapter 3 and 4 has pregnancy phase and their second child, it's exclusive to scrollstack and it won't be on wattpad.

Bonus chapter 5 (which I posted last night on scrollstack) will be on wattpad on 28th April as it has the name of Jaiveer and Shravani's Kid.

And now BONUS CHAPTER 6 it has their smut after the birth of their second kid, it has praise and degradation kink and also Jaiveer making her feel better about her body and the chapter ends with cute scene with their kids. (THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO EXCLUSIVE TO SCROLLSTACK AND WONT BE ON WATTPAD)

Open my profile and click on the linkfly link available in my bio. (Refer to the screenshot below)

Once you done, this new page will open in your browser, just tap on Ravished & Ravenous bonus chapters on scrollstack and it will lead you to my scrollstack page, from there you can buy BONUS CHAPTER 6

PROMO!

My eyes trailed down to her dripping pussy, "Such a pretty pussy, all mine." Leaning down, I placed a kiss on it before giving a long lick which made her cry out loud in frustration, "Veer, stop teasing me na."

I smirked and moved back, "I'll do what I please,"

Shravani rolled her eyes as I take off my remaining clothes, "Roll your eyes again and I'll make your ass red and yes I will use my belt instead of my palm." Wildcat shuddered at my words but there was something in her eyes, she was not scared of my words at all, she was rather excited.

Uhmmm🥵
Thank you and happy reading!