(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟴 / 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗘 ]--[)

[This is it... THE FINALE.. Everyone had joined the server this time.. YAY!!]

🟣🔪: Jeez.. I was having a stressful time with my family, that I wasn't able to join Session 7.. but.. It's really amazing on HOW I'm the only green now on this server.. I mean.. that's kind of good but.. That makes me a bigger target.

💜: Hi William!

💛😄: Hey!!

🟣🔪: Oh hello.. Guys, I'm a little scared because I'm the only green left.. Even though I'm like a murderer, I'm still Green which means I'm still gonna be passive..

💀🎺: oooh, that's kind of bad for you.

🟣🔪: Yeah! It's really bad, Sans! >:(

💜: Well, don't worry, William! We'll try and protect you!

🟣🔪: Umm.. thank you, I guess.

🟫: *nods* :D

💜: Well, anyways.. This might possibly be the last session, guys.. let's try and win this!

💛😄: Agreed!

💀🎺: yeah, but i also have something to say.

💜: Ok? what is it?

💀🎺: well, last session.. i was sneaking in to the red base, and spongy and neptune doesn't want to team with bon and the others.. but they're forced to stay there because their red.

💜: Ooooh... I feel bad for those two, and that's why WERE gonna save them! :D

🟫: :/

🟣🔪: Umm.. are you sure? Bon and the others have REALLY good armor! So..

💜: Well.. We have End Crystals and TNT, right? They have the armor, But WE have the explosives.

🟣🔪: Hmm.. I guess that's true.

💛😄: YAY!! So when are we gonna go to the base?

💜: Well, after we prepare and grab every single explosive over here.. because if we leave, We can't go back.. We HAVE to kill them.

💀🎺: guess you're right, this might be the last session..

💜: Yeah, so let's get our team spirits together! and try and win this!

💛😄: YEAH!!

...

[THE RED BASE]

🐇🤖: Alright, Reds.. I managed to make Blitz and Miss Delight join us.. And.. We lost two members last session, Sun and Acid.. But, were still staying strong and we WILL be victorious..

🔪🩸: Yeah! =D So what's the plan for this session?

🐇🤖: I say we end this once and for all.. WE know that, and THEY know that.. The series has to end sometime.. and here, This will probably be the last session.. So I say, Let's just infiltrate their base... and kill all of them..

🧽: ....

🌊🔵: ....

😈: I mean, I love that and all but... Have I missed anything last session?

🐇🤖: Well.. It was pure chaos, let me tell ya.. Like I said, Acid and Sun are gone.. But also Doll is gone, which is one of THEIR members which is good for us.. but we lost so it's bad for us, also.