14

MATURE CONTENT

2 hours later

Tiffany
Damian and I walked in the room. I said I'm gonna go change clothes real quick. Damian said okay. I grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom. I changed clothes and walked out. Damian said I'm gonna crash on the couch. I said bro I'm not gonna hurt you. Damian said are you comfortable with sharing a bed. I said yeah? Now why would I invite you to crash in my room if I weren't cool with sharing a bed with you? Damian said I don't know. I laid on the bed and said get up here bro. He said you cool if I sleep in my underwear? I said bruh, we're adults go for it. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram while he took off his clothes. He got under the bed. I turned on mtv. We laid there and watched it. I moved closer him and cuddled him.

5 minutes later
I looked up at him. He looked down at me and kissed me. I sat up, got on top of him and we made out. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. I moaned. He rolled me over and got on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my neck, looked at me, got off me and said woah! I said what's wrong?! Damian said I don't wanna do anything if you're not comfortable with it. I got on top of him and said I'm 100% comfortable with it. I've had my eyes on you since before I came to WWE. Damian said really? I got on my knees and walked over to him. I held his shoulder and ran my hands down his body. I said yeah, so shut up and kiss me. He held my face and kissed me. We made out. I pulled him down on top of me and rolled over on top of him. I pinned his wrists and kissed his lips. I rubbed the crotch part of his underwear. He was getting hard. I kissed down his body and got off the bed and on my knees. He sat up. I pulled down his underwear and sucked the head of his dick. He moaned fuck. I smiled and gave him a hand job while I sucked the head. He laid back, grabbed the pillow and moaned into it. I deep throated him and licked it. I sucked the head again and he moaned again. He came in my mouth.

10 minutes later
He sat up and said stand up. I stood up. He turned me around, bent me over and pulled down my shorts. He pushed my face into the mattress and spanked me 6 times. I smiled. He pulled down my underwear, put his dick in me, pulling my hair and started thrusting in me faster. I moaned. He pulled my hair back more and kissed my neck.

5 minutes later
He came out of me, pulled me up, turned me around and took off my top. He pushed me on the bed, put his dick in me and choked me lightly. I said harder. He did it harder and continued going in me.

2 minutes later
He let go of my throat and came out. He went down and started eating me. I moaned and pulled his hair. He said that's so fucking hot. I moaned louder. He pulled my hips forward.

2 minutes later
He said get on your hands and knees. I did as I was told. He put himself in in ass and started going fast. He pulled my hair. I moaned loud. It hurt a little bit. But I like pain.

5 minutes later
He came out and laid down. I climbed on top of him and started riding him. He moaned and grabbed my boobs.

3 minutes later
I laid down on his chest. He said holy shit. I said what? He said you're really good. I kissed him and if I had any toys you wouldn't wanna leave this bed. He grabbed my ass and said I never noticed how nice your ass is. I laughed and said I've been told that. He said like goddamn. He slapped it and said that's hot. I never pictured you to be into choking. I said I love it. It's so hot. I said love blowing. He said I've never met a girl whose favorite position is blowjob. I kissed down his body and licked his dick. I sucked the head. He moaned. I rubbed it and sucked his balls. I licked them and started blowing him. I deep throated him. He came in my mouth. I swallowed it.

5 minutes later
I licked up his body and kissed him. He smacked my ass. I said harder. He did it harder. I said that's so hot. He rolled over on top of me, kissed my neck and rubbed my vagina. I moaned. He started fingering me. I moved his face to my lips and kissed him.

5 minutes later
I laid on my stomach and I started blowing him. He moaned and came in my mouth. I swallowed it and started rubbing it. He came again. I swallowed it. I said you like that? He moaned yeah. I licked his balls and gave him a hand job. He said holy shit. I licked his dick and stood up. He laid me down put himself in me and went slow. I moaned said don't stop. He said like it. I moaned oh my god yes. I couldn't stop moaning. I covered my mouth. He said don't cover your mouth. He didn't stop.

5 minutes later
He came out of me, I rolled him over, and kissed down his body. I licked his dick. He said oh shit. I rubbed it and started sucking. He moaned don't stop. I continued sucking. He moaned. I stuck it all in my mouth. He said holy shit. I started sucking again. He came in my mouth. He tasted good.

5 minutes later
I laid beside him. He opened my legs, got between them and kissed my inner thighs. He lift my legs up and kissed my vagina. He ate me. I felt good. I played with his hair. I moaned. He gripped my thighs.

6 minutes later
He got on his knees and put himself in me. He was so hard it hurt a little. He pinned my wrists to the bed and went fast in me. He kissed my neck. I moaned. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I moaned oh my god.

3 minutes later
He let me down gently and came out of me. He laid beside me and said in the 41 years I've been alive I've never had sex that good. I laid on top of him and said come to my house where I have toys. You'll love it even more. Damian grabbed my ass and said I'm very intrigued by that. I kissed him once and said god you're so hot. He said you're way hotter. I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me. He leaned over and turned the lights out. I went to sleep....