8.

Soviet banded down slightly and pulled closer "Just to see you smile..."

Reich's head started going crazy. His body mixed with all kinds of emotions while the warmth he hadn't felt for so long got bigger the closer he was...soon his face was only an inch away 

"Papa.." they heard from a house and Reich immediately pushed soviet so harshly that he fell backward and hit his head

"Shit-" Reich band down immediately as Russia run to them pushing him off Soviet and looking at his head "I am not even surprised"

"I am sorry-"

Soviet smiled gently "It's okay" he hugged Russia "I miss you my little cub"

Russia only looks down "Can we talk...please"

"Sure, but my head hurts a lot" Soviet just kept holding his son caressing him "How didn't I realize before how much you smell like that pig"

"...no about something else"

Reich sighed "Russia his head is bleeding so you want to call somebody to help him or can I"

"NO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY!"

"Ok," Reich put hands in his pockets "Carey him to the couch before he bleeds out. That would be more dramatic for you than me"

Russia just glared at him but listened and lifted Soviet carrying him to the couch putting him down as Reich grabbed a towel and put on his wound. But he got pushed away again as Russia grab it from him "Go away bitch"

"Damn you got some balls" Reich look at Soviet "I won't tolerate this any longer, so you talk with him" he even got out

As Soviet frowns having his head hurting "Russia, could you call next time"

"...I never needed to call to come here...this is my house too...I grow up here"

"...yeah and I did too" Soviet sigh and got up holding his head "Russia you know my father was an abusive fuck who only cared about himself"

"Yeah...that's why you hated when somebody said I look like him"

"Well-...that's not important now" Soviet moved closer to Russia and put a hand over his son's shoulder holding closely "because you will always be better them him..."

"...why are we talking about grand-"

"I told you not to call him that"

"RE (Russian empire)"

"Because in that time my only escape was..." he looked at the garage doors where Reich was "...him"

"Fucking Nazi"

"Stop talking about him like that before we get into a big fight"

"Tsk, so what he comfort you after RE would be abusive and that's why you are okay with him being a dictator who is responsible for  millions of dead"

"Yeah...I don't forget that part. If he didn't fucking kill himself while being in my arms I would have given him hell. But it's been more than 60 years...and I don't wanna be alone"

"Papa I can come-"

"Come to my house after banging that pig and smelling like him" Soviet put hands on his face "Also you come once a week maybe twice for a few hours not any more. Plus your sister has not been coming for a month already...we don't talk about your brother"

I am never letting you leave... (Third.R X Sovdiet UnionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara