Yeonjun;*smile* yeah I will Mother and Father

Lucy:now you both when will you both give me a news something like that? *raised eyebrow*

Irene:once he will stop hanging out with his female friends *glared at hyunjin*

Ryujin:once he will stop being that much lazy *glared at Beomgyu*

Hyunjin & Beomgyu:can't help got the habit from our Father's *looks at Yoongi and Jimin*

Jimin:you nice keep going Son *wink*

Lucy;seriously Jimin?didn't you all said that after marriage only your wife's can rule your heart and mind *looks at jimin*

Jimin:Yeah......that true but it only applies on 7 Deadly Sins it's not necessary that our son's will follow the same path *calm tone*

Lucy:still it doesn't mean you can hangout with other girls just look at Irene she is a whole package *sips wine*

Liana:*cough* *cough* you have eyes on my daughter *widen eyes*

Lucy:yaa...fool I am just telling my son that he have a whole meal so he shouldn't go for side dishes *smirk at hyunjin*

Jimin:well in this point I also agree with my babygirl Son just open your eyes and look beside you *hands on Lucy shoulder*

Jin:and about laziness well would you mind to scold your son Yoongi *smile*

Yoongi:but why I mean ok for sure he gets tired so he shoukd take rest *eats rice*

Jin & Ryujin:its not about just taking rest it's about laziness *face palmed*

Lia;nevermind Ryujin just punch him whenever he don't give you time *smile*

Ryujin:not a bad idea *side eyeing Beomgyu*

Beomgyu;wa-wait who's side are you on Mother? *gulped*

Lia;my daughter in law she is right tho *sips wine*

Beomgyu:well let me remind you that I have this gene cuz of you both *disappointed look*

Lia:still son be a little active atleast in bed like your father *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:ok enough Lia keep quite *widen eyes+finger on her lips*

We all started laughing looking at Yoongi ans Lia no doubt she never leaves any chance to make him flustered even now she is smirked I can see my brother getting fully red in embarrassment

Beomgyu;enough information Mother I have to clean my ear *looks down*

Ryujin:don't make it so fussy ok?she just spilled the facts you should be active in bed atleast in foreplay *smirk+looks at Beomgyu*

Now I can feel pair of eyes on me why?cuz I am her father and she get the confidence like me I saw Luna was chuckling I also chuckled and again diverted my gaze to them

Beomgyu;oh....my Ryujin be quite and really you think I don't know how to do foreplay *raised eyebrow*

Ryujin:so you know? *raised eyebrow*

Beomgyu;obviously My Queen *rolls eyes*

Ryujin:then will you mind to show me tonight *whispered in his ear*

Beomgyu;for sure my pleasure *smirk*

They was whispering sometime to eachother which was not audible for us well godo cuz I am sure they are whispering something unholy I looked at Jisoo and Namjoon they both was just hearing our talks calmly with a smile no wonder like father like daughter

✔️7 Deadly Sins (Part-3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara