Chapter 34: Forgive?

Depuis le début

I knew when he was not in the MOOD, he had severe anger issues. So, I trigger him anymore.

Today was a Saturday.

Did he even know where I was going to go?

It was long journey from my house cause my parent's house was close.

But I had recently been living at my grandparents.

It was pretty far.

It was 3 hours journey.

It was a silent ride cause I fell sleep in a while.

Miraclely, he stopped in my dorm's parking.

The smartwatch on my clock displaced 5:57 PM..

He got out with two suitcases..

One was mine and the other was I guess his cause his name was carved with gold on it.

No no no..

It can't be

It's also his dorm?!

He walked ahead with his suitacse leaving mine as I followed behind looking around the dorm. My was DORM 11 building and Nanon's was DORM 27 Building.

He went up the lift as it was all quiet. It all felt weird.

At the reception, he had left my room key but had taken his.

He was behaving again like a complete arse!

He got out of the lift and the lift almost closed on me, who was struggling with the suitcase. He didn't give a damn.

Before he entered his dorm, I pulled him by his wrist, slamming him on the wall.

"What the fuck-" He was cut off as I shouted," Are you crazy?"

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME." I said pointing at the lift.

He rolled his eyes," Could. You're still alive."

GOSH..I COULD HAVE STABBED HIM!

"What the heck is wrong with you?" He asked me trying to escape the situation.

"No YOU TELL WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled on top his voice. He stared at me startled. He knew I was not the person who was into shouting, yelling and fighting.

"SUDDENELY YOU BEHAVE LIKE A COMPLETE GOOD PERSON AND THEN YOU BECOME A COMPLETE ARSE AGAIN." I pushed him against the wall again. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS? WHICH BET?"

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I AM TRYING? MY PARENTS ARE FUCKERS." He suddenely shouted. This time I was confused. Did you just disrespect his parents?

"ALL THEY CARE. HOW'S PEON DOING? HOW'S PEON DOING? " He yelled as he passed a rough hand through his head.

Peon was Perth's cousin. She was a IT girl but till I don't know why but Perth's parents thought she had a great personality.

Perth was not a playboy BUT PEON. Oh, she damn was!

She evn tried to flirt with Perth, her cousin even!

She was a desperate slut!

"CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS JUST A BITCHY SLUT? I WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT. I AM A LOYAL PERSON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT BLINDFOLD HAS SHE PLACED OVER MY PARENTS? HOW THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THAT I AM A PLAYBOY AND A IT BOY AND SHE IS A BARBIE.." He burst out.

It was clear that this is what he had a conversation with his parents about Peon.

"Calm down. I am not a Peon supporter." I tell him. He seems to relax a bt.

"I'll get going." He says as he leaves.

>><<

Author: This chapter is just... too goood. Thank you for 500 votes. I love you all. Votes make me feel loved.

<3