Chapter-14 Show Off

Nanon
.

I and mon and fourth reached college and carefully placed our bikes in proper place.

"Oho~ See that." Chimon said pointing in that direction.

I turned around only to see 3 enourmous cars. Each car had a small intial on the front lined with Gold.

The one of them was a SP Automotive Chaos. The intial printed on it was.

'O'

The other cars were one was Bugatti Centodieci and the other was Mercedes Maybach Exelero. The intials on them were 'P' and 'G'. 

It took a while for me to realize why the intials were sounding familiar.

"Guys. That is team Basketball's cars. See the intials.." I announced as Chimon and Fourth scurried forward to examine those cars.

"Shia! These cars seem expensive" Fourth exclaimed searching about the cars online.

"God. Can they stop showing off.." Chimon said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah.. But honestly these cars are cool" Fourth exclaimed.

"Let's head towards class. We are running late.." I said as we exited the garage.

As we headed to the class, there was a huge crowd.

"What the heck.. Can't we even enter our class" Fourth said as he pushed through the crowd.

Our clothes felt really cheap after looking at the view.

There stood Ohm, Perth and Gemini sitting on the first bench . They looked less like college students and more like fashion-models. They each represented one company.

Ohm was Gucci. Perth was Chanel. and Gemini was Louis Voiton.

"Damn.." This time, it left my mouth.

I was mad for clothes. I loved fashion. 

The clothes were the most fashionable I had seen.

Mon flicked my head.

"Mr Clothes.. Let's head to our seat" Chimon said taking me out of my world.

I went and sat on my seat. 

Professor Kiin entered the class.

"Come On students~ you can fangirl later?" She said as she winked at the girls. They winked back.

Professor Kiin was the teacher who was the most relatable. Everyone feels very comfortable around her.

The crowd ended in a minute as Professor Kiin started teaching.

She taught in the best ways possible. As her period ended, Fourth streched himself

"They know just to show off right?" Fourth questioned.

This was the first time, I hesitated to answer.

Chimon did to his eyes lingered around the classroom.

"Let's go grab a drink from the canteen.." Chimon changed the topic. 

We headed out ignoring the cheers of fangirls as they crowded Team Basketball again.

We went and grab some bubble tea and sat on the benches.

Each of us took homework and we discussed and finished it. Our study sash was ruined by the chairs beside us. 

Somebody pulled and sat beside me.

I did not even care to look at who it was.. I knew it..

"Ohm Pawat.." I said in a quiet voice.

" We are here for a deal.." They announced.

"Say it fast.. Then leave.." Fourth said as he connected his eyesights with Gemini.

" I have a good deal to announce." Perth said.

 "I love a good deal, don't get me wrong. But sometimes, what seems like a good deal turns out to be a bad one and to be a waste of money." Chimon replied as he stood up to leave.

"Its about Lim.." Ohm announced..

My head shot back.

 "Lim Lamai Praphasirirat" Ohm said the total name..

"What do you want?" I asked.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Author: My exams start from 28th to 4th after that I will write again okay? Remember me and this story.. I love you <3 

One Vote = One Best Of Luck to Me for exams..

||Ace Of Hearts || OhmNanon+PerthChimon+JimmySea+GeminiFourthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें