Engagement part 3

I looked up. I could sense the fumes coming out of my head.

" fuck off. Fuck off from here Ryan. Oh sorry Ritesh. Whatever the fuck you call yourself." I said tightening my fist as I stood up.

I pushed him aside and started to leave. I just wanted to stayaway from him.

He grabbed my hand, pulled me close to his chest while cupping my mouth to restrain me from speaking. As I tried to push him away, he tightened his grip almost hurting me.

" Stop this or I will tell everyone what we were. So quietly follow me." He threatened.

I pushed him away.

" Ryan, you can. Go ahead. Tell everyone. Taral knows, and he is the one I care about." I answered in an angry tone, still trying to pull myself away as he kept dragging me.

I heard someone getting out of the lift. Ryan pulled me into him and hid behind a wall.

I whimpered. I tried pushing him away with my back.

" I will kill Taral and his entire family. I will kill Rhea first." He whispered with a cold voice.

I stopped moving. More than his threat, the fact he was capable of making one shocked me.

I followed him. We went down the stairs from a different way. Then, he used a card to open a door to one of the rooms.

The room was big and exquisite. It seemed like a luxurious or royal suite. Ryan locked the door behind me.

Then he pushed me to the big white bed. I didn't know what was going on. I was disgusted, and my skin crawled, looking at his face.

In an instant, the person who I felt most safe with changed into the person I wanted to run away from.

" Now tell me what the fuck is going on? Why the hell you brought me here?" I asked in rage fighting my tears.

He didn't say anything. He kept looking at me. Then he looked at my hand.
He sat on the bed and held my wrist.

" I am so sorry. I didn't realize I held you so tight. I am so sorry." He said with hurt in his voice which I suspected was fake.

I pulled away my wrist from his hand.
" Don't touch me. Don't ever try to come near me." I said with utter disgust.

He immediately pulled his hand away. His eyes changed. He was hurt, he was broken. Tears were formed in his eyes. I knew something had changed. Ryan would have never left me the way he did, and it wasn't possible that he would hurt me or anyone for that matter.

I was pissed at him, but I needed to know.
" Ryan, what happened? Why are you acting like this? Why did you leave me?When did you start killing people?" I couldn't stop myself. I cried.
I took my hand to his face. I gently caressed it.
" Are you okay?" I asked as softly as I could.

He touched my hand. And held it, keeping it placed on his face. Then he held my palm, placing it in front of his lips.

I felt uncomfortable. I gently pulled my hand before he could kiss it. I was engaged and even if I wasn't, Ryan was a stranger that day. A stranger who hurt me.

" I am sorry, I shouldn't have. I didn't mean to lead you on. I am just worried. Ryan, before everything we were friends. You can tell me. We can still be friends." I said and I meant it.

Ryan grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

" You want to help me, so marry me. Give up on your fiance. Be with me. Marry me." He said as he touched my cheeks with his lips.