He made eye contact with Alastor in the mirror. "What's wrong?" Alastor's voice had a hint of concern. "It's just not fair! How do you have such a nice body, and when I say nice, I mean hot..." his eyes went back to looking at him over again. He didn't notice he said it out loud until he heard Alastor laughing. "Fuck, I didn't mean that! Well I did but I- ugh! Bad Deer" he stammered, seeing as he couldn't think at that moment. "Well, if it's too much, darling, look away," he said with a laugh. "You're an absolute moron" he groaned, laying back down and hiding his face in a pillow. He glanced back up to see Alastor looking at him, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. "Dude, we get it, you're hot!" he grumbled, hiding his face again.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're on about" Alastor said. "Go fuck yourself" he said flipping him off and buried his face further into the pillow. "I'll pass," he answered, shutting the door to change. He sat up and glared at the door. "Bad Deer, ignoring my orders." he could hear Alastor say through the door "why would I obey a baby duckling who hasn't learned to swim yet?" That's when he saw him emerge from the bathroom, still shirtless, but with his sleek black pants. "Oh shut up you prick" he snapped as he glared at him, but then looked away again due to him blushing.

He heard Alastor laugh softly as he walked over to the closet. He hid his face in his palms 'god I wish I could die right now'. He jumped slightly when the bed moved. He turned to see Alastor sitting beside him cross legged. "You're a bad Deer" he said, reaching out to pat his head, though he stopped when Alastor grabbed his hand and moved it "No, no more touching my head." He felt butterflies rising in his stomach. "Why not~?" he begged. Alastor looked at him and sighed "god you're such a child."

"I may act like a child but at least I have a kid that loves me" he pointed out crossing his arms. "At least I don't have family problems." he snapped back. "At least I don't have yellow teeth!" he said, trying to test Alastor's patience. "Ouch, that hurt" he said with the fakest voice he's ever heard. He kicked his knee and rolled his eyes. "Oh you fucking ass" Alastor growled before pushing him to the far end of the bed. He laughed as he almost fell off the bed.

__________________________________________________________

Alastor's POV:

He had spent almost the whole day in his room just talking with Lucifer like they had before. It was nice to be able to do that again, except now, all he could think about was the kiss. Clearly Lucifer didn't mind since he decided to stay after it had happened. So that was a good sign.

He was telling Lucifer about a great recipe for smoked Venison when there was a knock on the door. He sighed and snapped his fingers making a shirt appear onto both of their bodies. He got out of bed to go see who it was. "Alastor, I need your help with rebuilding a wall, one of Angel's friends came and completely destroyed it and- wait, dad? What are you doing here?"

Charlie walked in and looked at Lucifer laying on his bed. "Oh, Char Char... hey, I was uh-" he cut him off. "We were just talking about new designs for the main entrance. Come on, let's go see what this hole is about," he said, leading her back towards the door. Charlie gave them a suspicious look before walking out with him, leaving Lucifer alone in the room.

He walked down to the main hall where sure enough, there was a large hole in the wall. He fixed it up and was about to go back when Charlie stopped him. "Hey, Al... why is my dad really in there?" she asked, walking up to him. "As I said before dear, just talking," he said, turning away again. "That's not what that mark says" Angel's voice chimed in from around the corner. Thankfully Charlie was out of ear shot. He whipped his head around and glared at him "You keep your slutty mouth shut, or I'll make your pathetic death worse than it already is." The amount of curses and static in his voice had Angel taking a step back "Ok, I understand, but honestly, you might want to get better at hiding those..."

He watched Angel scurry away towards the bar, not mentioning anything he saw. He kept a shadow puppet on him just in case. He went back up to the room, adjusting the collar of his shirt to hide it from anyone else who might see. He found Lucifer still sitting there going through his phone. He put it away the second their eyes met.

            "Remember that mark that you just so happened to leave on my neck?" he asked, uncovering it. He watched as Lucifer's face somehow became whiter. "Oh no... Did Charlie see it?!" he asked, a little panicky. "No, she wasn't paying attention to anything. It was that drag show who noticed it, the second I walked past him" he explained with a sigh.

          He moved back to the bed and sat down with a sigh. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. I-I'll just go now-" Lucifer was about to get up, but he grabbed his hand lightly "no, stay, please... I'd like the company" He said looking up at him.

        "A-are you sure? All I've done is cause trouble for you" Lucifer stammered looking down at his lap. "I'm positive darling" He said back. Lucifer looked up at him with a small smile. "Can we maybe.... Cuddle for a little bit?"

         "C-cuddle?" He asked looking at Lucifer, who was blushing a little. "No, Nevermind, forget I asked" he said looking away again. He sighed and laid back against the headboard "only for a little ok?"  He said, patting the spot beside him. He watched as Lucifer hesitantly moved over and laid his head down on his chest. He put an arm over him and rested his other in Lucifer's hair. About 30 minutes of little to no talking, both him and Lucifer fell back asleep.